Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20-26

W6
Day 1
A1. DB Goblet Squat heavy- 4-6 reps x 4; rest 30 sec
60, 65, 70, 75
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 60 sec, @ 35# assisted weight 
Done. All done 1 at a time; 5 each set
B1. DB OH Walking Lunges- 12 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand overhead
15# DBs
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 2 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec *try to hold longer since less reps
7-9 seconds each time; I think I might could hold longer, but my arms are so wiped out by this point
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 15-20 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
10# DBs on first set, then 15# DBs for last two sets (had to take a break at rep 14) did 20 reps each set
+
15 min @ aerobic pace
50m Farmer’s Carry, 35#/hand
50ft Bear Crawl
50ft Walking Lunges
50 Jump Ropes
I can't remember exactly how many rounds but I'm thinking it was like 5. And I did this section in the afternoon at a friends house that has a partial CrossFit gym so I used a 26 KB and a 53 KB and switched hands halfway.

I figured out how to bold my results, haha! And I went into the work out rested (the last 2 weeks I've been worn out going into this day) and it STILL was tough. Physically exhausting to my arms, but I like it.. I'm beginning to see arm definition!! AND I attempted a strict pull up and I was closer than I've ever been!! (Need about another 4" of pull and I'm there!)


Day 2
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 5
2:29, 2:26, 2:30, 2:32, 2:40
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 2
5:35, 5:40
Run 1 mile
11:49

Oh my it was HOTTT!!! All outside.

*try to run outside on some of these at least

Day 3
Bike 55 min 
*interval as desired.  You pick but change it up throughout
11.12 miles

Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 40X1- 3 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
85, 95, 105, 115, 125
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 5-7 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done
A3. Russian DB/KB Swings- 15 heavy x 5, rest 45 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
55, 60, 65, 70, 55 (didn't want to rip and I was close so I backed down on weight the last set)
A4. Bench Press @ 30X1- 4-6 x 5; rest 45 sec
65#x6, 75#x6, 80#x6, 85#x5, 85#x5
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
30 minute walk done on high incline (4, 7.5, and 10) at 3.5mph. Almost 2 miles total

Day 5
Run 2.5 miles hard  
32:10
Ran the driveway (uphill/lots of turning around). It sucked. Haha
This was like a 12:50/13 minute pace and that was mostly running with walking. When I first started (straight uphill) it was like a 15 minute pace. I need to not watch my pace when I run my driveway because it's all hills, turning around a lot, and not ideal running conditions. Pace is depressing under those circumstances. I need to just tell myself good job: you woke up at 3:30am after working the day before, ran in the dark, it was sprinkling and muddy and I got it done and that's what matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment