Day 1
A1. DB Goblet Squat heavy- 5-7 reps x 4; rest 30 sec
55, 60, 65, 70; all 7 reps
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 60 sec, @ 40# assisted weight
A2. Gravitron Pull Up- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 60 sec, @ 40# assisted weight
Um, these were really hard. I got 3 in a row on the first and third set. On the last set, I was able to do them 2 at a time but other than that they were all one at a time.
B1. DB OH Walking Lunges- 16 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand overhead)
B1. DB OH Walking Lunges- 16 steps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand overhead)
12.5# DBs
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec
B2. Chin over Bar Hold, 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec
I only did one rep on these and it was about 10 seconds each time. I was thinking one rep for longer was better than 3 wimpy ones...
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 15 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
B3. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1- 15 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
12.5# DBs
+
Run 12 min for max distance
I didn't do this; head was killing me today. Overall just wiped out. I probably needed to skip today but since I couldn't workout Monday, I wanted to get some type of movement in.
+
Run 12 min for max distance
I didn't do this; head was killing me today. Overall just wiped out. I probably needed to skip today but since I couldn't workout Monday, I wanted to get some type of movement in.
Day 2
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 4
2:20, 2:12, 2:09, 2:09
*all of those were outside before I had to leave
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 2
Run 800m
rest 3 min
x 2
4:54, 5:23
*quit trying on that second 800
Run 1 mile
Run 1 mile
Didn't do... Walked at 4mph instead at an incline of 4 for 1 mile, then played with intervals but stayed at 3.8-4mph; did 7 interval for a while. I think I did 40 minutes on this section.
I went to Senatobia's park to run on their small track. I started doing my intervals but then text Matthew because there were a few adults loitering around the park and Matthew told me I needed to leave. It just made me mad, not at him, but at senatobia for having NO WHERE to run outside!!! So then I drove to the gym but was so mad I didn't do anything worth anything. It is such a beautiful day too... 75 degrees!
*try to run outside on some of these at least
Day 3
Bike 50 min
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
*try to run outside on some of these at least
Day 3
Bike 50 min
*interval as desired. You pick but change it up throughout
10.95 miles
Day 4
A1. Back Squat @ 40X1- 4 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
85, 95, 105, 115, 115 (totally proud of myself... Trying to start making myself lift heavy and not easy) not that that weight was heavy but for that tempo and reps it was!
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
A2. Inverted Row @ 30X2- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (as the reps decrease, try to get more and more inverted)
Done. These are hard.
A3. Russian DB/KB Swings- 12 heavy x 5, rest 45 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
A3. Russian DB/KB Swings- 12 heavy x 5, rest 45 sec (focus on hip drip, arms relaxed)
55, 60, 65, 70, 75
Really struggled with holding onto the dumbbell. Put gloves on for the last three sets, but they didn't really help since I'm basically gripping with my fingers. I actually ripped on the last one
A4. Bench Press @ 30X1- 6-8 x 5; rest 45 sec
A4. Bench Press @ 30X1- 6-8 x 5; rest 45 sec
Both benches were being used so I did DB bench press. I haven't used a bar in such a long time, I enjoyed the change last week, was looking forward to it again but oh well. Train with what's available
30# DBs, 35, 35, 30, 30
Did 8 reps with the 30s and 6 with the 35s, felt unsteady towards the end with 35s and no spot so I dropped back down
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
0.25 on treadmill but was feeling chaffed so then rode the bike for 40 minutes, I think it was like 7 miles or something
Day 5
Run 2 miles hard
Day 5
Run 2 miles hard
20:40; ran steady, didn't stop or just off treadmill at all, high five! didn't sprint or anything at the end
**overall this week I felt rundown and not at 100%. Looking forward to a new week**
No comments:
Post a Comment