Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2-8

Week 15
Day 1- 
@CrossFit
A1. KB Swings - 4 x 15 reps; rest 30 sec
35#
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x 15; rest 2 min
sent you video of this
B. Row 500m ALL OUT; rest 5:30 min x 3 *shoot for 2:00/500m
2:10, 2:08, 2:10. I really tried for under 2, I thought I was going to throw up on round 3
+
Row 15 min @ easy pace
*hop off every other min for 20 sec hollow hold
Done. My arms are numb and I could feel my ab muscles being used before even doing all the hollow holds. Thought this workout would be easy but it was physically tough. The 35# KBS were the only somewhat easy thing the whole time. 

Day 2
@ATC
4 sets of:
10 Goblet Squats, heavy as possible; rest 0 sec
45, 50, 50, 55
3-6 Unbroken Pull Ups
5, 6, 6, 6; 65# assistance
Run 400m
All in 2:30
rest 2 min
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2 min x 3 *goal is all under 5 min
5, 5:23, 4:57
I'm pretty sure I died doing this. 
+
15 min 
Bike or Row easy
Bike; only had time for 10 minutes.

Day 3
@ATC
Bike Sprint- 30 sec ALL OUT; rest2:30 x 5
done. 
+
Fast Walk on incline or outside for 20-30 min
Done. Did 60 minutes on interval hills.

Day 4
@ATC
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunge- 4 x 20 steps; rest 20 sec
45, 35, 35, 35
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 4 x 6-8 reps; rest 2 min 
25, 30, 30, 35; all reps of 8 except the 35# was 6 
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 6; rest 30 sec
25, 30, 30
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max reps (doesn't have to be unbroken) in 45 sec; rest 30 sec
6, 9, 9... Tried for better form vs more reps
B3. Run 100m ALL OUT; rest 2 min
Done
+
Run 17 min @ steady aerobic pace
Done. 1.45 miles

Day 5-
Off

Day 6
Driveway 
45 min Run/walk- you choose intervals and pace
41:40; didn't have enough time for 45. 2.87 miles total. Sore from lunges 2 days ago, glad I dropped down to 35# on those. Today is day 2 of 3 working. I'm having to follow my preceptors schedule, normally I will never/rarely choose to do 3, 12 hr shifts in a row. It's too much with a 1 hr drive each way. But I'm proud of myself, I woke up at 3:30am on my 2nd day of work to run the driveway in the cold and dark. It might not have been fast by any means but it was better than staying in the bed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment