Monday, March 10, 2014

March 9-15

Week 16
Day 1- 
@CrossFit
A1. KB Swings - 4 x 18 reps; rest 30 sec
35#
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x 10; rest 2 min (don't let chest touch)
Done. Much better form than last week!
B. Row 350m ALL OUT; rest 4:00 min x 3 *shoot for 1:55/500m
1:57/500; 2:01/500 (totally felt faster on that one but wasn't.. Uhh), 1:57/500; I wonder if that pace is average for 500m or what pace I was rowing when I hit 350m... I really just feel like 2nd row was my fastest
+
Row 15 min @ easy pace
*hop off every other min for 20 sec hollow hold

Day 2
@ATC
4 sets of:
10 Squat Jumps; rest 0 sec
3-6 Unbroken Pull Ups
Run 400m
rest 2 min
Done. 400m in 2:30
+
Run 800m; rest walk 1:45 min x 3 *goal is all under 5 min
1st one in 5, 2nd one I ran .43 because I wasn't paying attention and stopped too soon, and the 3rd one I did in 4:49
+
15 min 
Bike or Row easy
Done.

Day 3
Driveway
Bike Sprint- 35 sec ALL OUT; rest2:25 x 5
+
Fast Walk on incline or outside for 20-30 min

Didn't do the bike part because I stayed home and just walked the driveway. 2.9 miles in 41 minutes. 

Day 4
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunge- 4 x 16 steps; rest 20 sec
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 4 x 5-7 reps; rest 2 min 
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 5; rest 30 sec
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max reps (doesn't have to be unbroken) in 45 sec; rest 30 sec
B3. Run 100m ALL OUT; rest 2 min
+
Run 20 min @ steady aerobic pace

Didn't do this workout 

Day 5-
Off

Day 6
@St. Paddy's Day 5K
2.5 miles Run for time

5K in 33:10

No comments:

Post a Comment