Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30 - April 5

Week 19 (2)
Day 1- 
A1. Sumo Stance Dead Lift - 3 x 4-5 reps; rest 45 sec
115#x5
A2. DB Push Press @ 30X3- 3 x 10; rest 45 sec
20#, guess I did not notice the tempo last week. That's a tough one! 
B1. Lunge Jumps- 3 x 8/leg alternating; rest 45 sec (hold weight in goblet squat position if possible, light weight)
10, 12.5, 15; really like this move even though it's hard
B2. DB Bench Press @ 20X1- 3 x 8-10; rest 45 sec *keep elbows about 45 degrees away from body
20x10, 25x8. 30x8
+
Bike 25 sec ALL OUT; rest 2:35 x 5
Done. 
+
Bike 15-20 min easy pace
Done. 

Day 2
10 min AMRAP
5 Pull Ups
5 Push Ups
10 Air Squats

8+3; 65# assistance on 1st two rounds of pull ups, 70# on the rest of them. Form got poor towards the end trying to go fast. 
+
200m Run Sprint; rest 2 min x 4
Done. 
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2:00 min x 3 *goal is all under 5 min

Ok, I did horrible on these. Mentally couldn't get into it. Ran them in 4:40 but the last two I kept jumping off and back on the treadmill. I wasn't necessarily tired or out of breath, just a mental wall. 
+
Fast walk on incline or outside- 20-30 min  (can mix some light jog but breathing should always be at conversation pace)
30 minutes done. 

Day 3
Row 300m @ 1:50/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
rest 6 min
Row 300m @ 1:50/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
+
Row easy for 20 min

Skipped this day. Woke up with a headache that I tried to kick all day without success. Listening to my body today and skipping. Wondering if yesterday's horrible workout was a foreshadowing of a run down body today. Oh and by the way, my thighs are sore from squats yesterday!

Day 4
A1. Front Squat @ 20X1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 45 sec
65, 75, 85
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 45 sec
Done. 40# assistance 
B1. RFE Front Rack Split Squat @ 30X1- 3 x 8 reps; rest 45 sec
I think I was using a 25# bar. And I'm assuming since you said 8, that's 8 total... Not per leg. :))
B2. Single Arm Bent Row- 3 x 8/arm; rest 45 sec
25#
+
Run 100m ALL OUT Sprint; rest 60 sec x 8
Done. 
Run 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
Done. 1.17 miles. Run with a little but of walking

Day 5-
Off

Day 6
Run 4 miles

43:42, no stopping!!! Wow!! I've never ran 4 miles in my entire life.

I swapped day 4 and 6. Day 2 was rest day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment