Day 1-
@ATC
A1. Sumo Stance Dead Lift - 3 x 6-8 reps; rest 30 sec
A1. Sumo Stance Dead Lift - 3 x 6-8 reps; rest 30 sec
115x6
A2. DB Push Press @ 30X3- 3 x 12; rest 2 min
A2. DB Push Press @ 30X3- 3 x 12; rest 2 min
25#
B1. Lunge Jumps- 3 x 8/leg alternating; rest 20 sec
B1. Lunge Jumps- 3 x 8/leg alternating; rest 20 sec
Ouch
B2. Push Ups- 3 x 8-10 perfect reps; rest 2 min
B2. Push Ups- 3 x 8-10 perfect reps; rest 2 min
9 each time
+
Bike 20 sec ALL OUT; rest 2:40 x 5
+
Bike 20 sec ALL OUT; rest 2:40 x 5
Done
+
Bike 15-20 min easy pace
+
Bike 15-20 min easy pace
20 minutes done.
Day 2
3 sets of:
Max Rep Pull Ups
Run 200m
rest 2 min
Day 2
3 sets of:
Max Rep Pull Ups
Run 200m
rest 2 min
5, 6, 7 with 65# assistance.
+
3 sets of:
10 Hang Squat Clean, 45lbs
Run 200m
rest 2 min
+
3 sets of:
10 Hang Squat Clean, 45lbs
Run 200m
rest 2 min
Done
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2:00 min x 3 *goal is all under 5 min
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2:00 min x 3 *goal is all under 5 min
4:30, 4:27, 4:16... Holy smokes!! I can't believe how much I'm improving. I really feel like I'm dying and can't do anymore but somehow I do. I'm also really bad about holding onto the treadmill while I run and I only did that a little bit on the last one.
+
Fast walk on incline or outside- 20-30 min (can mix some light jog but breathing should always be at conversation pace)
+
Fast walk on incline or outside- 20-30 min (can mix some light jog but breathing should always be at conversation pace)
20 minutes. Done.
Day 3
Row 300m @ 1:52/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
rest 6 min
Row 300m @ 1:52/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
+
Row easy for 20 min
Day 3
Row 300m @ 1:52/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
rest 6 min
Row 300m @ 1:52/500m pace; rest3:30 min x 4
+
Row easy for 20 min
Skipped this day. Had problems with the CrossFit coach but should be good to row next week.
Day 4
A1. Front Squat @ 20X1- 3 x 6 reps; rest 20 sec
Day 4
A1. Front Squat @ 20X1- 3 x 6 reps; rest 20 sec
65, 75, 85
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 2 min
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 2 min
Done.
B1. Squat Jumps- 3 x 10 reps; rest 20 sec
B1. Squat Jumps- 3 x 10 reps; rest 20 sec
Done.
B2. Single Arm Bent Row- 3 x 10/arm; rest 2 min
B2. Single Arm Bent Row- 3 x 10/arm; rest 2 min
25#
+
Run 100m ALL OUT Sprint; rest 60 sec x 10
+
Run 100m ALL OUT Sprint; rest 60 sec x 10
Done.
Run 20 min @ steady aerobic pace
Run 20 min @ steady aerobic pace
Done. 1.6 miles. Run/walk.
Day 5-
Off
Day 6
Day 5-
Off
Day 6
@ATC
Run 3.5 miles
Run 3.5 miles
Wanted to do this outside but it was raining. 3.5 miles in 39 minutes!! Only stopped for ONE minute the whole time at around the 2 mile mark. Finished the first mile in right at 10 minutes. Finished 2nd mile around 22 minutes. Finished the 3rd mile around 34 minutes. HOW DID I DO THAT?! I'm totally impressed with myself. I just ran 3.5 miles and only stopped once!! Yay!!! And on top of that sometimes when I run I run at 4.5 mph but I stayed at 5.0 or higher today! Go me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment