Day 1-
@CrossFit
A1. Sumo Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 1 reps; rest 30 sec
Day 3
A1. Sumo Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 1 reps; rest 30 sec
Started at 115, ended at 165.
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x max reps; rest 2 min (just gives a little added depth to the push up)
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x max reps; rest 2 min (just gives a little added depth to the push up)
Averaged 6 each time, I think I did 5 once and 7 once
B. Row 500m ALL OUT; rest 5 min x 3
B. Row 500m ALL OUT; rest 5 min x 3
2:02, 2:09, 2:18. First time rowing in like 3 months!
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
Done.
Day 2
Day 2
@ATC
4 sets of:
10 Thrusters, heavy as possible; rest 0 sec
4 sets of:
10 Thrusters, heavy as possible; rest 0 sec
45# throughout. These are what made me sore for a week straight so I was scared to go heavier.
3-5 Unbroken Pull Ups
3-5 Unbroken Pull Ups
5 strict with 65# assistance
Run 400m
Run 400m
Ran at 6mph
rest 2 min
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2 min x 3
rest 2 min
+
Run 800m; rest walk 2 min x 3
This was very tough mentally. Ran the first 800m in 5:40, the 2nd 800m I forgot to see what distance I started out so I just ran for 5:40 but I actually ran faster. Then on the 3rd 800m I ran at 6mph the whole time and finished a few seconds shy of 5 minutes.
+
15 min
Bike or Row easy
*every min sprint all out 10 sec
+
15 min
Bike or Row easy
*every min sprint all out 10 sec
Biked. Done.
As much as I hated this workout while doing it, I really actually enjoyed it. I definitely think I needed more cardio included in my workouts and even though it's mentally tough to push myself it was strangely enjoyable. And I didn't itch!!! Yay!
Day 3
@ATC
Bike Sprint- 25 sec ALL OUT; rest2:35 x 5
Bike Sprint- 25 sec ALL OUT; rest2:35 x 5
level: 12, 12, 13, 14, 15
+
Run 400m
rest walk 100m
x 6
+
Run 400m
rest walk 100m
x 6
6mph, 6.0-5.5, 5.5, 5.7, 5.5, 6.0
Walked at 3.0mph
No itching, yay!!!
Day 4
Day 4
@ATC
A1. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 3 reps; rest 20 sec
A1. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 3 reps; rest 20 sec
95, 115, 125, 135, 135
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 5 x 6-8 reps; rest 2 min
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 5 x 6-8 reps; rest 2 min
25, 30, 30, 35, 35 (when I did 35#, I could only do 4 in a row, rest, then the other 2 reps)
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 8; rest 30 sec (lay face down on incline bench, row DB's by side pulling elbows straight back by side. Same upper body motion as ring rows but lying fast down on bench)
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 8; rest 30 sec (lay face down on incline bench, row DB's by side pulling elbows straight back by side. Same upper body motion as ring rows but lying fast down on bench)
25, 30, 30
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max in 45 sec; rest 2 min
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max in 45 sec; rest 2 min
12, 12, 12 (38 seconds. I maxed out by 38 seconds every time. Atleast I was consistent, haha)
B3. Run 100m ALL OUT
B3. Run 100m ALL OUT
9.5 on treadmill
+
Run 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
+
Run 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
Done. I didn't think I could do it, but I did. Yay!! All week when I've been suppose to run a distance I've tried going out of my comfort zone speed-wise. Today, I'm tired, I just worked the last 2 days and I haven't tried to run for a certain TIME in a long time. I started off at 5.3 but that didn't last long and I went down to 5 then 4.5 then back up to 4.7 then 5.3 then 5.5 then 6 then 7 for the last 30 seconds. I'm proud of myself!! Went 1.25 miles total in the 15 minutes.
Day 5- I walked/ran my driveway. 3.4 miles in 47 minutes. I had originally not planned on running at all but then I started and it wasn't as hard as I thought. After I did the 3.4 miles, me and Matthew walked through the woods for about 15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment