Monday-
@ATC Feb 10
A1. Sumo Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 2 reps; rest 30 sec
Tuesday
A1. Sumo Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 2 reps; rest 30 sec
95, 115, 115, 135, 140. I had no idea I was putting this much weight on the bar, only figured it out at 140... Hahaha I thought I was doing 95, 105, 105, 115, 120!
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x 12 reps; rest 2 min (just gives a little added depth to the push up)
A2. Push Ups on DB's @ 30X1- 5 x 12 reps; rest 2 min (just gives a little added depth to the push up)
Holy smokes, I'm a terrible push upper but I'm getting there! Slow moving today. Only got 7 in a row ever, break, 3 more reps, break, 2 more reps...
B1. Heavy Russian KBS- 3 x 15; rest 15 sec
B1. Heavy Russian KBS- 3 x 15; rest 15 sec
50#, probably could have gone heavier but I was struggling energy wise this morning
B2. DB Burpees- 3 x 10 @ 25lbs/hand; rest 15 sec (drop down on DB's, do push up and pop up and stand wth DB's by side)
B2. DB Burpees- 3 x 10 @ 25lbs/hand; rest 15 sec (drop down on DB's, do push up and pop up and stand wth DB's by side)
Done
B3. Row for Cal- 3 x AMRAP 60 sec; rest 3 min
B3. Row for Cal- 3 x AMRAP 60 sec; rest 3 min
Ended up doing the low row instead. First round did 55# and only got 10 reps, second round went to 44# (I think) and got 17 reps, and third round same weight 14 reps. Didn't do 60 secs, was burned out muscle wise before 60 secs was up
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
Struggggllled with this today. Couldn't even keep track of it because I was doing it in segments of 10 secs :(
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
Struggggllled with this today. Couldn't even keep track of it because I was doing it in segments of 10 secs :(
Tuesday
@ATC Feb 19
4 sets of:
10 Thrusters, heavy as possible
4 sets of:
10 Thrusters, heavy as possible
45, 50, 55, 60
rest 60 sec
8-10 Pull Ups Kipping (5 if have to do strict)
rest 60 sec
8-10 Pull Ups Kipping (5 if have to do strict)
5
rest 2 min
+
4 sets of:
8 Front Squats, heavy as possible
rest 2 min
+
4 sets of:
8 Front Squats, heavy as possible
45, 55, 60, 65
rest 60 sec
12-15 Ring Rows (or bar rows, set up a bar at above waist height and lean back just like ring rows)
rest 60 sec
12-15 Ring Rows (or bar rows, set up a bar at above waist height and lean back just like ring rows)
Done
rest 2 min
+
15 min
Bike or Row easy
*every min sprint all out 10 sec
rest 2 min
+
15 min
Bike or Row easy
*every min sprint all out 10 sec
Done.
Wow. I'm sure I'll have difficulty walking tomorrow.
Wednesday
Wednesday
@ATC on Feb 11
Bike Sprint- 20 sec ALL OUT; rest2:40 x 5
+
Run 400m
rest walk 200m
x 6
+
Run 400m
rest walk 200m
x 6
Bad roads and weather on the way to the gym this morning. Several road delays and took a lot longer to get to the gym. By the time I arrived I only had about 20-25 minutes so I did the run/walk thing but only had time to get in 4 rounds. :(
Did again on Wed, Feb 19. Did the whole workout and didn't itch, yay!! Legs hurrrrt after yesterday and I am hoping this helps!
Thursday
A1. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 5 reps; rest 20 sec
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 5 x 5 reps; rest 2 min
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 8; rest 30 sec (lay face down on incline bench, row DB's by side pulling elbows straight back by side. Same upper body motion as ring rows but lying fast down on bench)
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max in 45 sec; rest 2 min
B3. Row 10 Hard Strokes damper setting 10- not worried about speed of pull but more about 10 hard individual pulls. Pull hard, breath and recover and pull hard again.
+
Row 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
Friday-
20 min @ 70%
Run 400m
10 Toes to Bar (V-Ups if no bar)
10 HR Push Ups
rest 7 min
20 min @ 70%
Run 400m
30 sec HS Hold
20 Walking Lunges
Thursday
A1. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 5 reps; rest 20 sec
A2. DB Bench Press @ 1211 tempo- 5 x 5 reps; rest 2 min
B1. DB Lying Bench Rows @ 2012 tempo- 3 x 8; rest 30 sec (lay face down on incline bench, row DB's by side pulling elbows straight back by side. Same upper body motion as ring rows but lying fast down on bench)
B2. Narrow Push Ups (elbows right by side)- 3 x max in 45 sec; rest 2 min
B3. Row 10 Hard Strokes damper setting 10- not worried about speed of pull but more about 10 hard individual pulls. Pull hard, breath and recover and pull hard again.
+
Row 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
Friday-
20 min @ 70%
Run 400m
10 Toes to Bar (V-Ups if no bar)
10 HR Push Ups
rest 7 min
20 min @ 70%
Run 400m
30 sec HS Hold
20 Walking Lunges
Sat, Feb 22- ran 5K. 39 minutes, 12:44/pace. Walked some. It was in Oxford and it was the hilliest race I've ever done or seen. That part was terrible!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment