Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 8-14

W5

Monday Tuesday 

A1. DB Goblet Squats @ 3030, 3 x 10 reps, rest 45 sec **heavy 25#DB

A2. DB Walking Lunges, 3 x 16 steps, rest 45 sec 10#/hand

A3. Push Ups @ 3030, 3 x 5-7, rest 45 sec done

A4. Inverted Bar Row @ 2020, 3 x 8-10, rest 45 sec done

A5. Side Lying DB External Rotation @ 3010, 3 x 12-15/arm, rest 15 sec **may have to use 5# plate or something 8#


Tuesday Friday 

5 sets done

Bike 60 sec hard

5 Burpees

5 Russian Swings

Rest 30 sec

Run 300m

12 Double DB Deadlifts, heavy as possible 25#/hand

12 Tuck Ups

Res 30 sec

I almost started kind of itching during this run, which is weird because I didn't during 800m runs yesterday. I didn't take my morning pills yesterday or today and I wonder if that's why..Because I swear up and down that L-arginine is what made me stop itching in the first place.


Wednesday Thursday 

40 min 2+run+OH carry

Run 800m

100’ Double Overhead KB Carry

200’ Farmer’s Carry, heavy as possible

30 sec Tuck Hollow Hold

20 Wallball

Um, whew. This workout kicked my tail today. Not sure if it was the heat or the run, but tough! I didn't do so hot on the double overhead carry. Tried to do 25#/hand which is what I've been doing single handed and I only made it about 25ft. So I dropped down to 15#/hand which is the next highest I have available in 2 DBs. And I didn't do great with it either, made it further each round I did, but none were unbroken. Made it 50ft the first round and probably 65ft the second round and probably 75ft the third round before breaking.


Friday Saturday

A1. Wall Squat, 3 x 35 sec, rest 10 sec **hold DB in lap 25# DB

A2. Squat Jumps, 3 x 8 reps, rest 90 sec Done

+

5 min AMRAP *goal is more reps than last week 5+8

5 Ring Rows

5 Good Push Ups

+

15 min AMRAP 3+36

20 Double Unders

15 No Push Up, No Jump Burpees

10 Box Jumps

Couldn't string together hardly anything my first round of DUs, then did 19 unbroken 2nd round, 14 unbroken 3rd round, and 19 unbroken 4th round 

+

3 x 10 side lying DB External Rotation
Done, dropped to a 5# plate to see if it made a difference. If I can remember, I'll get Matthew to video tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment