Monday, May 16, 2016

May 15-21

W1

Monday Wednesday 

3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms 8# done

A1. DB Step Ups @ 3010, 4 x 10/leg, rest 45 sec *focus on driving through glute and fully extend before putting other foot on box (14-18”) 15#/hand I like this so much better than single leg even if it basically is the same thing. 

A2. Shoulders Elevated Single Leg Glute Bridge, 4 x 10/leg, rest 15 sec b/w legs shoulders elevated on box, this was tougher than I thought it would be.

B1. Ring Rows @ 11X3, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec done

B2. Russian KB Swings, 4 x 25 unbroken, rest 60 sec done

C1 Hollow Hold, 3 x 30 sec (tuck knees if needed) done

C2. Arch Body Hold, 3 x 30 sec done

Ouch. Arch body is not easy


Tuesday Thursday 

4 sets done

10 Squats w/ Wallball @ 3030

2 min Bike

Rest 60 sec

4 sets done

20 Walking Lunges

2 min Run

Res 30 sec

Funny how the easy looking workouts will trick you every time. Short rest made this feel continuous. 


Wednesday Friday

40 min 4 rounds

Run 400m

2 Wall Walks

12 Tuck Ups

25 Double Unders

20 Alternating Step Ups

10 Great Push Ups

Instead of wall walks I did long arm planks with 5 shoulder taps/arm. I didn't figure I'd try those after just getting adjusted last night


Friday Saturday 

A. Sumo Deadlift @ 4010, 3 x 10, rest 90 sec 35# KB... Didn't have anything heavier unless I went 2DB

B. Single Leg KB RDL @ 3010, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec b/w legs (hold KB on opposite hand from foot on ground) Done

C. Single Arm DB Press @ 3030, 3 x 10/arm, rest 30 sec b/w arms tried 15#/hand, could do it with R but not L. So I dropped down to 10#/hand

D. Negative Pull Up @ 41A0, 3 x 5, rest 90 sec didn't do, was too nervous about shoulder. I did 2 sets of 10 kips with band first two rounds then did the same thing without band the last two rounds

+

5 min AMRAP

2 Kipping Pull Ups

5 Push Ups

+

7 min AMRAP

7 Burpees

7 Toes to Bar
Started doing the 5 min AMRAP, got 2 sets of kipping pull ups with band in when I figured I shouldn't do anymore. I was real guarded doing them and my form wasn't good and I wasn't even getting a full pull up in. So I stopped and figured I wouldn't be able to do toes to bar either so I made up my own AMRAP haha. I did 13 minutes total with about 4 rounds of push ups, 2 rounds of kipping pull ups with band, 3 rounds of the burpees, I did 2 rounds of 10 ring rows, and 2 rounds of 12 tuck ups. Ha, I was attempting to work the same muscle groups...

No comments:

Post a Comment