W3
D1 Monday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms 8# DB
A1. DB Step Ups @ 3010, 4 x 12/leg, rest 45 sec *focus on driving through glute and fully extend before putting other foot on box (14-18”) 15#/hand
A2. Shoulders Elevated Single Leg Glute Bridge, 4 x 14/leg, rest 15 sec b/w legs done
B1. Ring Rows @ 11X3, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec done
B2. Russian KB Swings, 4 x 30 unbroken, rest 60 sec done
C1 L-sit Hang from Bar, 3 x 10 sec (tuck knees to chest as much as possible, knees bent) the first time I hung from the bar, it hurt my shoulder and it kind of felt like it was halfway numb. Which I don't understand because I did chin holds the other day with no problem! Anyway, the second time I stepped up on a plank to give me a couple more inches leverage and that helped. But I felt like my upper abs were being ripped so I used a band in one of my legs to assist and that made it bearable. So I used the band for assistance for rounds 2 and 3
C2. Arch Body Hold, 3 x 35 sec done
Related to time before work I only did 3 rounds of A and B.
D2 reg Wednesday week 2
A. Sumo Deadlift @ 4010, 4 x 10, rest 90 sec **use two DB’s if that’ll get you heavier than 35# done, 25# DB
B. Single Leg KB RDL @ 3010, 4 x 8/leg, rest 30 sec b/w legs (hold KB on opposite hand from foot on ground) done, 35# KB
C. Single Arm DB Press @ 3030, 4 x 12/arm, rest 30 sec b/w arms done, I think I used 10#/hand but I honestly can't remember
D. Negative Pull Up @ 41A0, 4 x 3, rest 90 sec done
+
5 min AMRAP
6 Alt Beginner Archer Ring Rows- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enYf1XQPBzI
3 Push Ups @ 3030
I didn't do this section, because it was the day I lost my app and I couldn't remember what this section was. I only remembered the wallball AMRAP, ha!
+
3 min AMRAP
Wallballs done. 45 total. I think I could have done better.
D3 reg Thursday week 2
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done 8#/hand
A1. DB Step Ups @ 3010, 4 x 10/leg, rest 45 sec *focus on driving through glute and fully extend before putting other foot on box (14-18”) 10#/hand
A2. Shoulders Elevated Glute Bridge, 4 x 15/leg, rest 45 sec **load as heavy as possible done
B1. Ring Rows @ 11X3, 4 x 10-12, rest 30 sec done
B2. Russian KB Swings, 4 x 30 unbroken, rest 60 sec done
C1 L-sit Hang from Bar, 4 x 10 sec (tuck knees to chest as much as possible, knees bent) done with band
C2. Arch Body Hold, 4 x 35 sec done, ouch
only did 3 sets of all due to time
Day 1 beach
4 sets
15 Air Squats
Run 60 sec
Rest 30 sec
4 sets
16 Lunge Jumps
Run 60 sec
Res 30 sec
Day 2 beach
3 rounds for time:
10 Burpees
10 Air Squats
+
Rest 2 min
3 rounds for time:
10 Push Ups (elevate hands as needed)
15 Tuck Ups
Rest 2 min
+
30 Burpees for time:
No comments:
Post a Comment