Day 1 Tuesday
A. Front Squat @ 33X1, build to a 6RM
55, 65, 75, 85
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Goblet Squat 30#
2nd- 4 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 50# assistance
3rd- 10 Box Jumps onto a bench
4th- 6 Tough Push Ups done
Day 2 Wednesday
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
x 6
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Goblet Squat 30#
2nd- 4 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 50# assistance
3rd- 10 Box Jumps onto a bench
4th- 6 Tough Push Ups done
Day 2 Wednesday
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
x 6
9:52, 9:59, 10:11, 10:31, 10:39, 10:12
**goal is consistency
**goal is consistency
I have never run 6 miles in one day before. Wow. High five!
Day 3 Thursday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 8RM
Day 3 Thursday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 8RM
55, 65, 75, failed at 85x4 (failed last week at 85x3)
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
15#
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
20# DBs
B3. Front Rack Lunges @ 30X0, 5 x 10 steps tough, rest 20 sec
B3. Front Rack Lunges @ 30X0, 5 x 10 steps tough, rest 20 sec
65# ouch
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
Done
Day 4-
Air Dyne Sprints
18 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:42 x 6 sets
+
5 min run
4 min rest
x 5
Day 4-
Air Dyne Sprints
18 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:42 x 6 sets
+
5 min run
4 min rest
x 5
Was suppose to do this Saturday, ended up leaving for Starkville at 5:15am and didn't get to it. I'm sure I walked enough in the junction though to make up for it.
Day 5 Friday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 4, rest 30 sec
Day 5 Friday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 4, rest 30 sec
50# assistance
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 4, rest 90 sec
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 4, rest 90 sec
85#, randomly felt hard. Don't think I warmed up properly
+
Run 5k
+
Run 5k
35ish minutes. Ran outside through the town. Had to stop 3 times for red lights/traffic. This may be slower than last weeks time, but I'm way prouder of this one. Outside, didn't stop at all (for me, just traffic haha), and I think my running time is faster than what is reflected because of uneven sidewalks, turning, and traffic, etc. and I didn't finish feeling like I was dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment