Day 1 Tuesday
A. Front Squat @ 33X1, build to a 5RM
65, 75, 85, 95
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Steps Goblet Lunges 30#
2nd- 5 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 50# assistance
3rd- 7 Burpees
4th- 7 Tough Push Ups
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Steps Goblet Lunges 30#
2nd- 5 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 50# assistance
3rd- 7 Burpees
4th- 7 Tough Push Ups
Done.
Day 2 Thursday
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
Day 2 Thursday
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
10:31, 11:11, 11:31, 12:02
x 4
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 4
Run 800m
rest 2 min
5:46, 5:53, 5:56, 5:12
x 4
**goal is consistency
x 4
**goal is consistency
Obviously very tired today, as notes by the slow times! Ran and talked though which I usually can't do.
Day 3 Friday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 6RM
Day 3 Friday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 6RM
45, 65. Stopped at 65#.
I have a catch in my right shoulder muscle I've been trying to get out since last night. It needs to pop. I have not noticed any range of motion issues with it though until just now... I can't easily lock out. I have an appointment with the message therapist as soon as I leave here so I hope she can get it fixed. I had to skip Wednesday and take it as a rest day because I had a knot in my left glute, it caused me to walk with a limp for part of the day. This is what happens when your message lady is out for 2 weeks in a row, haha.
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
15#
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
20#
B3. RFE Split Squat @ 30X0, 5 x 10/leg, rest 20 sec
B3. RFE Split Squat @ 30X0, 5 x 10/leg, rest 20 sec
Done. Body weight
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
Done.
Day 4- Saturday
Air Dyne Sprints
20 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:40 x 6 sets
Day 4- Saturday
Air Dyne Sprints
20 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:40 x 6 sets
Done.
+
5 min run
3 min rest
x 5
+
5 min run
3 min rest
x 5
Done. Only did 3 sets because I slept a little later and didn't have enough time for all.
Day 5 Monday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 3, rest 30 sec
Day 5 Monday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 3, rest 30 sec
50# assistance
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 3, rest 90 sec
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 3, rest 90 sec
85#
+
Run 5 miles
+
Run 5 miles
Done. 1hr, 3 mins. Ran/walk. Very hilly and 19mph winds slowed me way down and made me push extra hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment