Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19-25

W4 of 4
Day 1 Friday 
A. Front Squat @ 33X1, build to a 3RM
45, 65, 75, 85, 95
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 DB Thrusters, 15#’s hand
2nd- 5 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 50# assistance
3rd- 10 Step Ups
4th- 7 Tough Push Ups
Done. 

Day 2 Monday 
Run 2 mile
rest 3 min
x 3
20:56 (walk/run. I ran way too fast for pacing because I was by myself for this lap and there was a man walking in my path and I got scared so I sprinted away from him but then I lost my pace because I wore myself out. And it's very cold today, my ears are burning!)
23:02 (run/walk)
23:04 (run/walk)
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 2
**goal is consistency
My phone/pace app died so I just winged it with my watch. Ran 5 minutes, breaked. Then ran to the end where I knew it was a mile, 5:10. Then ran back to the spot I had stopped before, 5:14. Then ran to the end where I knew it was a mile, 4:32. 

Day 3 Tuesday 
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 4RM
45, 65, 75, 85, 95x1
*glad I listened to my body last week; went to the message therapist on Friday and again on Monday and on Monday she shifted my shoulder back into place. I had no idea it was out, just knew I didn't have full range of motion!
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
15# thinking maybe I could increase to 20#, but not for 12 reps
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
20#
B3. RFE Split Squat @ 30X0, 5 x 8/leg, rest 20 sec
Body weight, done.
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
Done! I'm getting better about holding longer! Still looks like a 'V' though haha


Day 4- Wednesday 
Air Dyne Sprints
25 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:05 x 4 sets
Done.
+
5 min run
3 min rest
x 6
Done, 4 sets. I had the time to finish, but I heard dogs barking off in the distance, then owls started hooting. If it wasn't so dark and eerie, it probably wouldn't have been so bad. But it was enough for me not to run down the driveway again! 

Day 5 Thursday 
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 2, rest 30 sec 
35# assistance, 30, 30, 30, 25x1 then failed on the second attempt
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 2, rest 90 sec
85, 95, 95, 95, 95
+
Run 6 miles 
1hr 15min; ran straight! The only stop was about a quarter of a mile into running and I stopped at a red light. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment