Day 1 Monday
A. Front Squat @ 33X1, build to a 8RM
45, 55, 65, 75; probably could have gone for 85, but not sure if I would have got it plus I was rounding my back on the last 2 at 75
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Steps Walking Lunges body weight (wasn't sure if I was suppose to add weight??)
2nd- 3 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 35# assistance
3rd- 10 tough Russian KB or DB Swings
+
20 min EMOM
1st- 10 Steps Walking Lunges body weight (wasn't sure if I was suppose to add weight??)
2nd- 3 Tough Gravitron Pull Ups 35# assistance
3rd- 10 tough Russian KB or DB Swings
45# for 2 sets; 55# for 3 sets
4th- 6 Tough Push Ups
4th- 6 Tough Push Ups
Matthew said my push ups are looking much better
Day 2 Friday
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
x 5
10:19, 10:14, 10:41, 10:55, 10:31
**outside
**goal is consistency
Day 3 Wednesday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 10RM
**goal is consistency
Day 3 Wednesday
A. Push Press @ 30X3, build to a 10RM
45, 55, 65, 75, failed at 85
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
15# DBs
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B2. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
20# DBs
B3. Goblet Squats @ 33X0, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
B3. Goblet Squats @ 33X0, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
45#, 35# for the other 4 sets
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
+
3 min Hollow Hold, if you need a rest, roll to superman.
Done.
**20 minute treadmill walk, moderate pace, moderate incline. 1.25 miles
Day 4- Tuesday
Air Dyne Sprints
15 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:45 x 6 sets
Day 4- Tuesday
Air Dyne Sprints
15 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 1:45 x 6 sets
Done. 0.8-0.10 average distance
+
5 min run
5 min rest
x 4
+
5 min run
5 min rest
x 4
Done. Didn't monitor, just ran. Knew I'd be slower on our gravel driveway so I tried not to worry about it. I wasn't too slow though, my FitBit calculates all steps, but at the end of my workout I had gone 2.19 miles (that counts air dyne and morning routine, but still it's not too shabby)
Day 5 Thursday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 30 sec
Day 5 Thursday
A1. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 30 sec
55, 50, 45, 45, 45# assistance
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 5, rest 90 sec
A2. Back Squat @ 30X1, 5 x 5, rest 90 sec
95#x2 reps started too heavy dropped down to 85# for 3 reps, then 85#, 85#, 85#, 95#
+
Run 3 miles
+
Run 3 miles
30:11
Fastest I've ever ran 3 miles but I walked twice for just a moment and I held onto the treadmill a lot of the last mile. I seriously thought I might die. Even though it was my fastest ever, I'm not too happy with the run in general. I am my own worst critic.
No comments:
Post a Comment