Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14-20

W3
Day 1 Tuesday 
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunges @ 30X1, 4 x 5/leg unbroken, rest 20 sec
65#; I've been reading this wrong in weeks past. I've read it as 5 tota, not per leg. But I did it correctly today. Usually you say steps, not #/leg. Oops. 
A2. Powell Raise @ 50X1, 4 x 10/arm, rest 60 sec
7.5#
C1. Single Arm Bent Row @ 31X3, 4 x 6-7/arm, rest 30 sec
30# x7
C2. Barbell Bicep Curls @ 3030, 4 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
20# DBs x10
C3. DB Bench Press @ 32X1, 4 x 4-6, rest 30 sec
30# DBs x6
C4. Tricep Cable Press downs @ 30X2, 4 x 15-20, rest 30 sec
25# x20
C5. Front Squats @ 33X1, 4 x 3-5, rest 30 sec
65# x3, then 4, then 5 for the last 2 sets
C6. Hollow Hold, 4 x 45 sec, rest 30 sec
Done, not well. I'm more of a V-up

Day 2 Monday 
Run 1.5 mile
rest 4 min
14:58, beat my time last week by over 30 secs... WOW! My 1 mile time was 10:11 so I smoked that last 0.5 mile 
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 1
5:01
+
Run 400m
rest 1 min
x 12
2:28, 2:33, 2:31, 2:35, 2:39, 2:41, 2:26, 2:40, 2:30, 2:40, 2:28, 2:14

I would run down and then run back up so I think that's why I have alternating times of low/high, low/high. (Except the very last one which I sprinted..and beat my sprint time from last weeks last one by 1 sec)

**fitness walking; wanted to stay for Pilates but I was too dang tired. Went home and slept like a dead person for 2 hours. (Very unusual for me!) but I did work all weekend.

Day 3 Thursday 
A1. RFE Split Squats @ 3030, 5 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec **don’t add weight until you can get 10/leg unbroken
20# broken on second leg, 15# broken on second leg, body weight for last three sets
A2. Wtd Glute Bridge @ 20X3, 5 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec
95#, 95#, 25# ez bar, 20# DB, 20# DB (the change in weight was a due to people stealing my equipment while I was on another movement. Frustrating)
A3. DB Push Press @ 20X2, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec
25# DBs
A4. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 12-15 reps, rest 30 sec
15# DBs. Did the 15 reps only once.
A5. Lying Bench DB Rows @ 30X1, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec
20# DBs
A6. Inverted Rows @ 30X1, 5 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec (think ring rows but with a bar)
Done.

**30 minute treadmill walk, moderate pace


Day 4- Wednesday 
Air Dyne Sprints
20 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:40 x 10 sets
Done.

Day 5 Friday 
A1. Front Squats @ 32X1, 4 x 4 reps, rest 30 sec
65, 75, 75, 75
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 4040, 4 x 4 reps, rest 30 sec
50# assistance
A3. Good Mornings @ 50X1, 4 x 6 reps, rest 30 sec
45#
A4. Push Ups on DB’s @ 40X1, 4 x 8-15 reps, rest 30 sec
Knees, 15 reps once, but always 12 or more
+
Easy Walk/Run out doors   
50 minute treadmill walk, fast/on incline

Saturday:
Had all intentions of walking outside but they decided to get deer fields ready and had tractors going up and down my driveway. So I went into town and did 55 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5-4 incline and 3.8-4.0 speed. Then I ended up doing a little bit of abs, legs, and mobility. 

**do you think the leg press machine would help with me getting lower, easier in the squat? Because when I did it today I was able to do 110# and get deeper without as much effort as a squat. I just wonder if it would help with that mobility in the long run?

No comments:

Post a Comment