Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 21-27

W4
Day 1 Monday 
A1. Front Rack Walking Lunges @ 30X1, 4 x 4/leg unbroken, rest 20 sec
70# 
A2. Powell Raise @ 50X1, 4 x 10/arm, rest 60 sec
7.5#
C1. Single Arm Bent Row @ 31X3, 4 x 5-6/arm, rest 30 sec
30#x6; last set 35# x6
C2. Barbell Bicep Curls @ 3030, 4 x 8-10/arm, rest 30 sec
35# x10, then 40# x10
C3. DB Bench Press @ 32X1, 4 x 4-6, rest 30 sec
30# DBs x6
C4. Tricep Cable Press downs @ 30X2, 4 x 12-15, rest 30 sec
25# x20 then 30# x20
C5. Front Squats @ 33X1, 4 x 2-4, rest 30 sec
50# goblet squats x4; someone was on the squat rack 
C6. Hollow Hold, 4 x 45 sec, rest 30 sec
Done. We do these in aerobic but we hold it for a second and then bring your knees to your chest and then back to hollow hold so that's how I did these today. I can't even hold a 'true' hollow hold for 5 seconds so going in and out of the position my body was getting more out of it. When I try and hold it continuously I look more like a v-up or an L shape. 

Day 2 Friday 
Run 2 mile
rest 4 min
20:20
+
Run 1 mile
rest 2 min
x 1
Maybe like closer to 11, I really have no idea because I paused my time accidentally, but felt slower. 
+
Run 400m
rest 1 min
x 8
2:33, 2:37, 2:30, 2:39, 2:26, 2:38, 2:22, 2:27
*downhill then uphill that's why there's a difference in times 

Day 3 Saturday 
A1. RFE Split Squats @ 3030, 5 x 8/leg, rest 30 sec **don’t add weight until you can get 10/leg unbroken
Body weight
A2. Wtd Glute Bridge @ 20X3, 5 x 8-10 reps, rest 30 sec
30#, 30#, 95#, 95#, 95# (the lower weight was due to the bar not being available, used DB)
A3. DB Push Press @ 20X2, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec
25# DBs
A4. Lying DB Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 10-12 reps, rest 30 sec
15# DBs
A5. Lying Bench DB Rows @ 30X1, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec
20# DBs
A6. Inverted Rows @ 30X1, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 30 sec (think ring rows but with a bar)
Done. 

Day 4- Tuesday 
Air Dyne Sprints
25 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:35 x 8 sets
Whew, done. Those extra 5 seconds were a burner. I was usually ready to be done about 17 seconds so those extra few seconds I really had to push through. 
+
Run 1 mile
Ok, yep. Never saw this. Whoops. That's what I get for assuming I'll remember what the workout says. I'll try to get an extra mile in at some point this week. 

Day 5 Wednesday 
A1. Front Squats @ 32X1, 4 x 3 reps, rest 30 sec
85#
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 4040, 4 x 3 reps, rest 30 sec
40#, 40#, 35#, 35# assistance
A3. Good Mornings @ 50X1, 4 x 5 reps, rest 30 sec
55#
A4. Push Ups on DB’s @ 40X1, 4 x 8-15 reps, rest 30 sec
Knees
+
Easy Walk/Run out doors  
Ran my 1 mile I missed on air dyne day and then walked 10 minutes. 10 minute mile on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment