Monday, April 25, 2016

April 24-30

W3

Monday Monday 

A1. DB Goblet Squats @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 45 sec 25#

A2. DB Walking Lunges, 5 x 26 steps, rest 45 sec 10#/hand

A3. Push Ups @ 3030, 5 x 5-7, rest 45 sec done

A4. Inverted Bar Row @ 2020, 5 x 8-10, rest 45 sec ring rows, done

A5. Side Lying DB External Rotation @ 3010, 5 x 12-15/arm, rest 15 sec **may have to use 5# plate or something 8# DB

**i had to wait a whole day before I wrote my review for this workout because in the moment I hated every minute of it. But now, looking back, I probably pushed harder today than any other time I've done this workout so maybe that's why! Also, goblet squats, I still hate them, but when I do them, it's not that it is heavy per se but I always feel it more in my upper back. You think that's normal or I'm just weak backed?? It doesn't hurt, it just tires out quickly


Tuesday Tuesday 

5 sets done

Bike 30 sec

7 No Push Up Burpees

5 Single Arm Russian KB Swings/arm

Bike 30 sec

Rest 30 sec

Run 150m

15 Tuck Ups

15 Squat

Run 150m

Res 30 sec



Wednesday Friday 

35 min 3 rounds

Run 400m

100’ Single Arm Overhead KB Carry/arm

200’ Farmer’s Carry, heavy as possible

20 sec Tuck Hollow Hold

12 Wallball

Started out slow, but then picked up my pace 


Friday Wednesday 

A1. Wall Squat, 4 x 35 sec, rest 10 sec

A2. Squat Jumps, 4 x 8 reps, rest 90 sec

Done

+

5 min AMRAP done 3 rounds

5 Ring Rows **elevate feet if possible, make these difficult for 5 unbroken from start first set was unbroken, the last two were not

5 Good Push Ups


+

15 min AMRAP 3+18

15 Double Unders

15 No Push Up, No Jump Burpees

15 Box Jumps

+

3 x 10 side lying DB External Rotation 8# DB
Done, you can definitely tell my left arm is more stiff

No comments:

Post a Comment