Day 1 Monday
10 min AMRAP
Front Squat @ 20X1, @ 95# 8 total
Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1 18 total
**Break reps as needed, record total reps for each
Didn't do as good this week as I did last week. FSQ felt heavy.
+
20 min AMRAP
10 Steps Front Rack Lunges, 55#
10 Cable Tricep Press Downs 35#
10 DB Bicep Curls 20#/hands
*Knee touching ground is important
+
20 min AMRAP
10 Steps Front Rack Lunges, 55#
10 Cable Tricep Press Downs 35#
10 DB Bicep Curls 20#/hands
*Knee touching ground is important
Did 10 reps the first time on walking lunges...then 7 per time. Weight wasn't heavy, just felt like a pulled muscle around my tailbone area when I went down with my right leg. So I started with my left and ended with my left. 7 reps, 5 on left, 3 on right. If I had to diagnose myself, I'd say it was from burpees on Saturday... Going down on one leg. How do you strengthen that area? In your back, around your tailbone, I'm guessing attached to a glute muscle somehow?
Day 2
Run 20 min easy *no stopping to walk
Day 2
Run 20 min easy *no stopping to walk
1.87 mile
+
45 sec Run @ high effort
45 sec rest/walk
x 10
+
45 sec Run @ high effort
45 sec rest/walk
x 10
1.27 miles total
Day 3 Thursday
10 min AMRAP
10 Good Mornings @ 22X1, 45#
10 Push Ups *Hands on 14-16” Box or bench, focus on keeping core tight
Day 3 Thursday
10 min AMRAP
10 Good Mornings @ 22X1, 45#
10 Push Ups *Hands on 14-16” Box or bench, focus on keeping core tight
Done. Like 3 rounds. I can't do those push-ups, haha I sure tried though. I'm good for about 3 IF I land my abdomen on the bench then push up. But still wasn't very good at them. I'm so bad at push-ups, I have lost that strength. I think my body got so use to hand release push ups that I can't stop on the way down, I just fall down then push back up.
+
A1. DB Step Ups on 20” box, 4 x 6/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs 15#/hand
A2. Inverted Bar Rows, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec
A3. Lying Tricep Extensions, 4 x 15, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
+
A1. DB Step Ups on 20” box, 4 x 6/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs 15#/hand
A2. Inverted Bar Rows, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec
A3. Lying Tricep Extensions, 4 x 15, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
Done.
I felt that pulling on my right tailbone area whatever that is still, but not NEARLY as bad. Was just aware that I could feel it.
Day 4 Friday
5 rounds for time: I set the timer but then forgot to look/stop it. Maybe 10-13 minutes?!
5 Burpee Box jump Overs, 20”
10 Tuck Ups
30 sec Air Dyne
+
25 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:35
x 4
Day 4 Friday
5 rounds for time: I set the timer but then forgot to look/stop it. Maybe 10-13 minutes?!
5 Burpee Box jump Overs, 20”
10 Tuck Ups
30 sec Air Dyne
+
25 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:35
x 4
Done.
Day 5 Saturday
Run 5 miles for time: 56:14, 11:15 pace
Day 5 Saturday
Run 5 miles for time: 56:14, 11:15 pace
No comments:
Post a Comment