Day 1 Monday
10 min AMRAP
Front Squat @ 20X1, @ 95# 16 reps
Gravitron Pull Up @ 20X1 15 reps (didn't get back to this to round it out)
**Break reps as needed, record total reps for each
+
20 min AMRAP
10 Steps Front Rack Lunges, 65# 5 reps
10 Cable Tricep Press Downs 35#
10 DB Bicep Curls 20#/hand
*Keep lunges at 65, even if you can’t do 10 unbroken
7+5 rounds
Well, I kept lunges at 65#, but I only did 5 each time. I'm telling you I can't do 10 @65#, maybe 1-2 rounds (dying) but not for 20 min AMRAP. Like when I touch my knee, I feel like I can't get up and I wobble to get up. I might could if I didn't touch my knee all the way down...I don't know.
Day 2 Wednesday
Run 20 min easy *no stopping to walk
Day 2 Wednesday
Run 20 min easy *no stopping to walk
1.84 miles
+
30 sec Run @ high effort
30 sec rest/walk
x 12
+
30 sec Run @ high effort
30 sec rest/walk
x 12
1.08 total
Day 3 Thursday
10 min AMRAP
10 Good Mornings @ 22X1, 45#
10 DB Push Ups *Hands on DB’s doing push ups, weight of DB’s doesn’t matter
Day 3 Thursday
10 min AMRAP
10 Good Mornings @ 22X1, 45#
10 DB Push Ups *Hands on DB’s doing push ups, weight of DB’s doesn’t matter
4 rounds
*did one round of push-ups regular then did knees. I didn't feel like my form was doing good on push-ups, that's why I switched. Would you rather I snaked really badly or did knees?
+
A1. DB Step Ups on 20” box, 4 x 6/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs 15#/hand
A2. Inverted Bar Rows, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec
A3. Lying Tricep Extensions, 4 x 15, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
+
A1. DB Step Ups on 20” box, 4 x 6/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs 15#/hand
A2. Inverted Bar Rows, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec
A3. Lying Tricep Extensions, 4 x 15, rest 30 sec 15#/hand
Done.
Day 4 Saturday
5 rounds for time: 13ish minutes
10 Burpees
60 sec Air Dyne
+
23 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:37
x 4
Day 4 Saturday
5 rounds for time: 13ish minutes
10 Burpees
60 sec Air Dyne
+
23 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:37
x 4
Done.
Day 5 Friday
Run 4 miles for time: 43:42
Day 5 Friday
Run 4 miles for time: 43:42
Went for a hilly route and felt like I ran fast... Averaging 10:40 until the end. Ended up being a 10:54 pace total. Had to stop around 2.5 miles to go to the bathroom which I never do! So small break.
No comments:
Post a Comment