Day 1
A1. RFE Split Squat, knee to ground- 5-6/leg x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight)
10# DB for 1st two sets then 15# DB
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups- 2-4 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups- 2-4 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
4 reps with 40# assistance
B1. Reverse Lunge of 2" platform (step back)- 4-6 reps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
B1. Reverse Lunge of 2" platform (step back)- 4-6 reps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
15# DB
B2. Chin Over Bar Hold, max hold x 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec (rest 10 sec b/w holds)
B2. Chin Over Bar Hold, max hold x 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec (rest 10 sec b/w holds)
Used the other set of pull up things today and did better. Maybe a 5 second hold total haha
B3. Push Ups @ 10X1- 12 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
B3. Push Ups @ 10X1- 12 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
Done.
+
Run 25 min for max distance
+
Run 25 min for max distance
Biked instead because of my foot
Day 2
Run 200m ALL OUT x 3; rest 2 min
+
Run 800m hard; rest 4 min
+
Run 1 mile hard
Day 3
Bike 60 sec @ 97%
rest 2:30 min
x 4
Day 2
Run 200m ALL OUT x 3; rest 2 min
+
Run 800m hard; rest 4 min
+
Run 1 mile hard
Day 3
Bike 60 sec @ 97%
rest 2:30 min
x 4
0.3, 0.3, 0.28, 0.3
+
Bike 2 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 8
0.49, 0.46, 0.49
*note distances achieved
+
Bike 2 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 8
0.49, 0.46, 0.49
*note distances achieved
Stopped after this because I was starting to feel my foot a little. Tried getting on the elliptical but that lasted all of 30 seconds so I spent about 15 minutes doing some ab work. Kind of depressing to not be able to do cardio...
Day 4
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 3-5 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (yes 2 DB's)
Day 4
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 3-5 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (yes 2 DB's)
25# DBs
A2. DB Single Arm Bent Row @ 20X1- 8-10 reps/arm x 5; rest 45 sec
A2. DB Single Arm Bent Row @ 20X1- 8-10 reps/arm x 5; rest 45 sec
25# DBs
A3. DB Lunge to Press- 3-5 steps/leg x 5; rest 45 sec (as you stand up from the lunge, press DB's OH, 6-10 total presses, heavy)
A3. DB Lunge to Press- 3-5 steps/leg x 5; rest 45 sec (as you stand up from the lunge, press DB's OH, 6-10 total presses, heavy)
20# DBs
A4. Swiss Ball DB Bench Press @ 11X1- 6-8 x 5; rest 45 sec
A4. Swiss Ball DB Bench Press @ 11X1- 6-8 x 5; rest 45 sec
25#DBs, 25, 25, 30, 35
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
Walked 20 minutes and my foot did wonderfully, I'm beyond excited about this because I've been sad this week over my foot
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
Walked 20 minutes and my foot did wonderfully, I'm beyond excited about this because I've been sad this week over my foot
Day 5
Run 2.5 miles for time
I was so excited to run for the first time all week and my dog slept on the floor next to my bed and laid on the power surge protector which turned off. My cell phone charger and AC window unit were both plugged into it. So I woke up late and hot. True story, this could only happen to me haha so I guess that was my sign that I needed to lay off of my foot one more day! But I'm ready for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment