Day 1
A1. RFE Split Squat, knee to ground- 6-8/leg x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight if possible)
Body weight 1st set, then a 10# DB in goblet squat position, then a 15# DB. Could feel it pulling in the leg that the knee was touching the ground around rep 6 with the 15# DB but didn't feel it in the other leg when I switched so weird. And I ended up and going back and finishing the 2 reps on that leg and it felt fine.
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups- 3-5 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups- 3-5 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
40# assistance
B1. Reverse Lunge of 2" platform (step back)- 5-7 reps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
B1. Reverse Lunge of 2" platform (step back)- 5-7 reps x 3; rest 30 sec (add weight by DB's in hand)
10#DB, then 15# for the last 2 sets
B2. Chin Over Bar Hold, max hold x 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec (rest 10 sec b/w holds)
B2. Chin Over Bar Hold, max hold x 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 30 sec (rest 10 sec b/w holds)
Pretty horrible at this. Couldn't see a clock but I'm assuming around 3 sec holds. Had to jump to get my chin that high but it was pretty awkward positioning. It's natural for me to fling my feet forward while holding but I was using the bars on the assisted pull up machine and there wasn't really any room for that so I was basically straight up and down. I don't know, it was just not good plus I couldn't hold it very long haha
B3. Push Ups @ 10X1- 10 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
B3. Push Ups @ 10X1- 10 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
Done.
+
Run 25 min for max distance
+
Run 25 min for max distance
2.3 miles done.
Day 2
Run 400m x 3; rest 1 min
rest 2 min
Run 800m x 3; rest 2 min
rest 3 min
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
Run 800m x 3; rest 2 min
rest 2 min
Run 400m x 3; rest 1 min
I'm not sure what to say here except I loved it and hated it at the same time. And you are crazy. Took me an hour and twenty minutes to do this. Lungs felt great, could feel my body getting tired more so. Started out running at 5.5 then 5.6 and increased to 5.7-5.8, ran the last 400 at 6.0. Glad to be done!
Day 2
Run 400m x 3; rest 1 min
rest 2 min
Run 800m x 3; rest 2 min
rest 3 min
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
Run 800m x 3; rest 2 min
rest 2 min
Run 400m x 3; rest 1 min
I'm not sure what to say here except I loved it and hated it at the same time. And you are crazy. Took me an hour and twenty minutes to do this. Lungs felt great, could feel my body getting tired more so. Started out running at 5.5 then 5.6 and increased to 5.7-5.8, ran the last 400 at 6.0. Glad to be done!
Day 3
Bike 60 sec @ 97%
rest 2:45 min
x 5
0.34, 0.35, 0.39, 0.35, 0.37
+
Bike 2 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 7
+
Bike 2 min @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 7
0.52, 0.52, 0.53, 0.5, 0.52, 0.52, 0.52
*note distances achieved
Day 4
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 4-6 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (yes 2 DB's)
*note distances achieved
Day 4
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 4-6 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (yes 2 DB's)
25# DBs
A2. Inverted Rows @ 20X1- 16 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
A2. Inverted Rows @ 20X1- 16 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
Done.
A3. DB Lunge to Press- 4-6 steps/leg x 5; rest 45 sec (as you stand up from the lunge, press DB's OH, 8-12 total presses)
A3. DB Lunge to Press- 4-6 steps/leg x 5; rest 45 sec (as you stand up from the lunge, press DB's OH, 8-12 total presses)
20# DBs
A4. Swiss Ball DB Bench Press @ 11X1- 8-10 x 5; rest 45 sec
A4. Swiss Ball DB Bench Press @ 11X1- 8-10 x 5; rest 45 sec
25# DBs
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
25 minute walk
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
25 minute walk
Only did 4 rounds of the 1st stuff. Got too hot and didn't really have enough time to slow down and cool off. So I just did 4 rounds.
Day 5
Run 2.5 miles for time
Limped all day at work yesterday. Not sure what I've done, something to my left foot. I asked a PT at work and she said something just pulled. I tried to walk the driveway this morning but I only made it about 0.5 miles total. :( hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment