Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 27 - May 3

New Phase -2
Day 1
@ATC
A1. RFE Split Squat, knee to ground- 6-8/leg x 3; rest 30 sec (no weight)
Done. MUCH BETTER than trying to do weights. I think I needed to start with none and work up! 
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups- 6-8 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
Done. We talked about these.
B1. Reverse Lunge (step back)- 8-10 reps x 3; rest 30 sec
Done. 8-10 per leg or total? I did total. 
B2. Negative Pull Ups @ 50A1- 4-5 reps x 3; rest 30 sec
Done. We talked about these. 45# assistance then 25# on the other 2 sets
B3. Push Ups @ 10X1- 8-10 reps x 3; rest 60 sec
8. Actually felt stronger in the core while doing these. Actually did one set unbroken!
+
Run 20 min for max distance
1.56, struggling today. Walked some but mostly just ran slow. Sprinted the last 1:30.


Day 2
@ATC
Run 200m
rest 60 sec
Run 200m 
rest 60 sec
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 800m
rest 60 sec
Run 800m
rest 60 sec
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 200m
rest 60 sec
Run 200m

Ran at 6.0 through the first 800m then for the rest I bumped it up to 6.2. Mentally had to talk myself into not walking, but breathing was good. This is my kind of run... Short distance with a little bit of a break. 

Day 3
@CrossFit
Row 300m @ 97%
rest 3 min
x 5
1:12.5, 1:10.9, 1:11.3, 1:11.2, 1:12.2
+
Row 500m @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 5
2:12.2, 2:15.0, 2:11.3, 2:13.4, 2:06.6


Day 4
@ATC 
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 7-9 reps x 5; rest 45 sec (yes 2 DB's)
20# DBs
A2. Inverted Rows @ 22X1- 8-12 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
Done!
A3. DB Hang Clean to Thrusters- 6-8 x 5; rest 45 sec
20# DBs
A4. DB Bench Press @ 11X1- 8-10 x 5; rest 45 sec
25# DBs
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
30 minutes done. 

This was a hard workout but I liked it!

Day 5
@ATC
Run 30 min
2.54 miles. I was shooting for 2.6 so I just barely missed it. Really wanted to sleep in but got up anyway, my body feels slightly sore and heavy like lead. Glad it's the end of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment