Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13-19

Week 21 (4)
Day 1- 
@ATC
A1. Sumo Stance Dead Lift - build to 1 rep max; rest 45 sec *perfect form
Bar x10, 95x3, 115x1, 125x1, 135x1, 155x1, 175x1, 185x1... Maybe could have gone a little higher but didn't want to hurt my back and can't drop weights! I think I did pretty good, last time I tried a 3RM deadlift the week after my honeymoon I got 180 once
A2. DB Push Press @ 30X3- 3 x 6; rest 45 sec
25#
B1. Lunge Jumps- 3 x 6/leg alternating; rest 45 sec (hold weight in goblet squat position if possible, light weight)
15# weight held 
B2. Bench Press @ 20X1- build to 1RM; rest 45 sec *keep elbows about 45 degrees away from body
30x4, 35x3, 40x1, attempted 45s but failed. I even tried to get Matthew to help/spot but it wasn't much help with dumbbells going everywhere. 
+
Bike 3 miles for time: 10:41 at level 5
+
Bike 15-20 min easy pace
15 done

Day 2
@ATC
10 min AMRAP
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats
5+11. 70# assistance on pull ups. Push ups were the hardest part!!
+
400m Run Sprint; for time
rest 5 min
1:49 on treadmill
+
Run 800m; for time *goal under 4:30
3:55 on treadmill
+
Fast walk on incline or outside- 20-30 min  (can mix some light jog but breathing should always be at conversation pace)
Done. 30.

Day 3
@CrossFit
Row 500m for time:
1:58
rest 6 min
Row 2000m for time: 9:23
+
Row easy for 20 min
Done.

Day 4
A1. Front Squat @ 30X1- build to 1RM
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 45 sec
B1. RFE DB Rack Split Squat @ 30X1- build to 8 RM/leg; rest 45 sec
B2. Gravitron Pull Up- build to a 1RM
+
Run 20 min for max distance

Didn't get to this day, saved it for last and I worked the day I was suppose to do this workout and just couldn't make myself get out of bed. Feel free to put this on for next week.

Day 5-
Off

Day 6
Run 5 miles for time
59:06. Ran outside. My goal was under 60 so I'm proud of myself, especially considering that's the furthest I've ever ran at once in my whole life. It actually felt good too. Last week when I did 3.1 I thought I was dying and it was horrible. My breathing was pretty even today and I didn't get tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment