Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20-26

New Phase -1
Day 1
@ATC
A1. Front Squat @ 30X1- build to 1RM
45x5, 65x4, 85x3, 95x1,115x1,125x1; form was starting to slip so I stopped there
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1- 3 x 5 reps; rest 45 sec
Done. 40# of assistance
B1. RFE DB Rack Split Squat @ 30X1- build to 8 RM/leg; rest 45 sec
I'm horrible at these and 8 reps is a lot per leg to max out on. I did 45# but I don't even think it should count because they were more like dips instead of squats haha...
B2. Gravitron Pull Up- build to a 1RM
Didn't get to do, some guy dominated the bar I was attempting to use
+
Run 20 min for max distance
1.83 miles 

Day 2
@ATC
Run 200m
rest 30 sec
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 800m
rest 2 min
Run 1 mile
rest 3 min
Run 800m
rest 2 min
Run 400m
rest 60 sec
Run 200m

This is a lot harder than it looks. Is this some of CrossFit Endurance? I ran the first 800 in 5 min, the mile in 10:30, the second 800 in 4:50. Sprinted the last 400 and 200. Didn't hold onto the treadmill at all. I'm trying to break myself of that bad habit. One of the reasons running on a treadmill is probably easier. 

Day 3
@ATC
A1. DB Front Squat @ 33X1- 6-8 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
Was this suppose to be with 1 dumbbell or 2?? I did 2. 25, 20, 20, 20, 25
A2. Inverted Rows @ 22X1- 8-10 reps x 5; rest 45 sec
Done. 
A3. Walking Lunges @ 21X1- 6-8/leg x 5; rest 45 sec
Were these suppose to be weighted? It doesn't say so, so I didn't! Still tiring!
A4. Push Ups @ 11X1- 8-10 x 5; rest 45 sec
Done. I'm so terrible at push ups it's ridiculous, haha.
+
Run/walk 20-30 min easy
30 minutes done.

Day 4
Row 300m @ 97%
rest 3 min
x 4
1:12, 1:11.2, 1:10.4, 1:10.1
My all out time 2 weeks ago was 1:09
+
Row 500m @ 80%
rest 2 min
x 4
2:11.8, 2:10.9, 2:10.7, 2:09.3
I tried to keep a pace of 2:10-2:15; my all out 500m last week was 1:58

Tough week, by today, I was so thankful it was just rowing. I was sore after day 1 workout and day 3 was tough, made me sore, and I worked that day which was physically exhausting also. Worn out.

Day 5
@ATC
Run 25 min
2.14 miles; seemed difficult; walked 3x for less than a minute each

No comments:

Post a Comment