D1 (home) Wednesday
***under the weather since Monday. Off work today and have spent most of the day resting trying to recover. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies but I've been sneezing/coughing for two days. All that to say, my energy level isn't up to par so this workout may reflect that
Neck CAR’s done
+
A. Double DB Front Rack Reverse Lunges, 4 x 7 (10 if you can’t go any heavier)/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible
15#DB/hand x1 round, 25#DB/hand x3 rounds (that's as heavy as I can go)
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3 x 30 sec accumulated, rest 2 min **record how many reps and times/rep to accumulate 30 sec **yes try to accumulate 30 sec so 6 sets of 5 sec of 3 sets of 10 sec or however to get 30 sec
**only did one set of 5 reps because of energy level
+
10 min @ 80% 2 rounds
Run 200m
20 sec Hanging Tuck Hold
15 DB Thrusters, light
This was probably more at 50%
Rest 5 min
10 min @ 80% 2 rounds + bike
Bike 90 sec
7 Box Jump Overs
7 Push Ups
I felt better during this set than I did on the other set, but I have no idea where the time went. I just knew I'd get three rounds easy.
+
D. Dead bug- 4 x 5/leg alternating w/ 2 sec hold at bottom, rest as needed
D2 (gym)
Run 300m @ 9 min/mile pace + 5 Burpees, rest 2 min x 5
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 8 min/mile pace (treadmill)
+
Russian KB Swings- 4 x 22 Unbroken with 44-53#
+
10 min
10 Cable Crossover Chest Press
15 sec Front Plank
12 Cable Tricep Extensions
12 Cable Crunches- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCbxLSV_kA
+
3 sets of 20-30 sec Side Plank/side, rest as needed **7 sec from hand into remaining time from elbow. Focus on pressing floor as far away from you as possible
D3 (home) Friday
3 x 20 sec 90/90 DB Carry/arm- done, 10#DB - tough last round!
A1. Ring Rows @ 2020 tempo, 5 x 10 reps, rest 60 sec done
A2. DB Curtsy Lunge, 4 x 6 alternating **note weight, rest 10 sec 25#DB/hand
A3. DB Cossack Squat, 4 x 10 alternating, rest 60 sec **stretching adductors, this could help us keep torso more upright in a normal squat as this gets more comfortable
Definitely better than last week but still have work to do! Used 8#DB in goblet position
A4. Box Dips @ 20X1, 4 x 5, rest 60 sec **put weight in lap if possible done, no weight (they roll off...?!)
A5. 12 sec Chin Over Bar Hold + 12 sec Active Hang x 4 sets (arms straight but pulling up with shoulders as much as possible)
Done, I did 12secs all four rounds, proud of myself! Maybe not chin over bar but they were at least 90 degree arms!
+
4 sets
30 sec Shuttle Run 50’ down and back
30 sec Rest
30 sec Burpees (about 6 per round)
30 sec rest
30 sec Bike
30 sec rest
30 sec Wallball (14-15 per round)
30 sec rest
Really tried to push myself here since I've had an off week not feeling well. Starting to feel better and wanted a good workout. My lungs aren't 100% yet and definitely needed the 30sec rest but I can tell I'm doing better.
**skipped yesterday because I was suppose to do the running workout at the gym. Woke up and didn't feel great so I actually went back to bed thinking sleep would be better for me. Yesterday was a super busy/stressful day and I knew it would be, so I think that was the right decision.
D4 (gym)
A. Sumo Goblet Squat @ 4010, 4 x 10, rest 90 sec
B. Sumo Stance Barbell RDL @ 4010, 4 x 10, rest 90 sec
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 12 Seated Cable Rows
2nd- 12 Machine Overhead Presses
3rd- 30 sec Stair Climber (bear crawl if no climber)
4th- 30 sec Jump Rope
+
10 min Bike Cool down
+
Cable Paloff Press @ 3030 tempo, 3 x 10 reps/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFspBRHke4w
No comments:
Post a Comment