Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 1-7, 2017


W4
D1 (home) Sunday
Neck CAR’s done
+
A. Double DB Front Rack Reverse Lunges, 4 x 8/leg, rest 60 sec b/w legs **heavy as possible  10#DB/hand for two rounds, 15#DB/hand for last two rounds
B. Pull Up Negatives, 3 x 30 sec accumulated, rest 2 min **record how many reps and times/rep to accumulate 30 sec **yes try to accumulate 30 sec so 6 sets of 5 sec of 3 sets of 10 sec or however to get 30 sec
Sets of 6 reps the first two rounds and 5 reps last round
+
10 min @ 80% 2 rounds
Run 200m
5 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
20 Double Unders
I got distracted midway through because I was betting Matthew he couldn't jump on a tall box in rubber boots. He did. Ha! Also, so so muddy so I ended up just running back and forth in this small gravelled area so I honestly don't know how far I was running
Rest 5 min
10 min @ 80% 3 rounds
Bike 90 sec
10 Tuck Ups
2 Wall Walks high as possible
Did wall holds again. It was wet and I was afraid I'd slip going back and forth. I tried drying the concrete off with a towel but it didn't really help. So I just held. PS I'm going to send you a picture of the area I do wall holds/walks in. It's like an obstacle course
+
D. Dead bug- 4 x 5/leg alternating w/ 2 sec hold at bottom, rest as needed done

D2 (gym) Wednesday
Run 400m @ 9 min/mile pace, rest 2 min x 5 ran them all at 6.7mph
Rest 5 min
Run 200m, rest 30 sec x 4 **all sub 8 min/mile pace (treadmill) ran them at 7.6mph
+
Russian KB Swings- 4 x 20 Unbroken with 44-53# 45#DB
+
10 min  4+20 (I think! Maybe it was 3+20)
10 Overhead DB Press 12.5#DB/hand
10 Tuck Ups
10 Cable Tricep Extensions 25#
10 Cable Crunches 25#
+
3 sets of 20-30 sec Side Plank/side, rest as needed **5 sec from hand into remaining time from elbow.  Focus on pressing floor as far away from you as possible
Done, did 5secs from hand and 20secs from elbow. I got Matthew to do this with me and he even commented planks are harder than they look!

D3 (home) Saturday
3 x 10 Lying Powell Raise, no rest 7.5#DB
A1. Ring Rows @ 2020 tempo, 4 x 12 reps, rest 60 sec Barbell rows
A2. DB Curtsy Lunge, 4 x 8 alternating  **note weight, rest 10 sec 15#DB/hand
A3. DB Cossack Squat, 4 x 8 alternating, rest 60 sec I wasn't very good at these (mobility maybe? I couldn't get myself to set up straight, I was way leaned over) so I only did body weight. I tried to do it with the 15s the first round but that was a no go
A4. Box Dips @ 20X1, 4 x 8, rest 60 sec **put weight in lap if possible done, no weight
A5. 10 sec Chin Over Bar Hold + 10 sec Active Hang x 4 sets (arms straight but pulling up with shoulders as much as possible) done
+
4 sets
30 sec Shuttle Run 50’ down and back (burpees instead)
30 sec Rest
30 sec Jump rope
30 sec rest
30 sec Box Jumps
30 sec rest
30 sec Wallball (mimicked this motion with a 10#DB)
30 sec rest
*ended up having to do this workout at the gym (17 degrees, wind, and snow on the ground) so I adjusted it the best I could. Don't worry about adjusting for next week, just leave workout locations like they are - it's suppose to get in the 60s again towards the end of next week.

D4 (gym) Thursday
A. Sumo Goblet Squat @ 4010, 3 x 14, rest 90 sec 15#x3 rounds, 20#x1 round
B. Sumo Stance Barbell RDL @ 4010, 3 x 12, rest 90 sec 45# barbell
+
16 min EMOM
1st- 10 Seated Cable Rows 55#
2nd- 10 Machine Overhead Presses 30#, ouch
3rd- 30 sec Row (if no rower, 30 sec bear Crawl) bear crawl
4th- 30 sec Jump Rope my jump rope is at home in my gym, uhh! So I skipped this part, did 4 rounds of everything else. I'll pay attention before I head to the gym next week!
+
10 min Bike Cool down done, level 10; 1.85miles
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8  *as perfect position as possible done

Yoga Thursday morning - nothing like a little yoga to show you how much your mobility really needs work! I'd like to think I'm better than a lot of people my age in flexibility and mobility, well obviously not! My hips don't like moving and my shoulder/back are pretty tight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment