W5 (last week)
Monday Sunday
3 x 10 Lying External Rotations, no rest b/w arms done
A. DB Step Ups @ 3010, 3 x 10/leg, rest 45 sec *10RM 15#/hand
B. Shoulders Elevated Glute Bridge, 3 x 15, rest 45 sec **what are you stepping up on? Can’t you put shoulders on that? done, elevated on box (box isn't terrible when its not single leg!) I did single leg last week too without realizing its not
C1. Ring Rows @ 11X3, 3 x 10, rest 30 sec done
C2. Single Arm Russian KB Swings, 3 x 15/arm, rest 60 sec **focus on tight core and not letting body rotate done
D1 Hollow Hold Straddle Stance, 3 x 20 sec done, SO MUCH more doable than regular hollow holds
D2. Staggered Stance KB RDL, 3 x 10/leg **KB or DB, doesn’t matter on this done
Tuesday Tuesday
4 sets
12 Wall ball
2 min Bike
Rest 30 sec
10 Lunge Jumps + 10 Air Squats
2 min Run
Res 30 sec
Got in 3 sets + wall balls before I needed to quit early due to time. I really thought I gave myself enough time for this before work, and it wouldn't have taken another like 5 minutes to finish so I'm frustrated with myself for not finishing
Got in 3 sets + wall balls before I needed to quit early due to time. I really thought I gave myself enough time for this before work, and it wouldn't have taken another like 5 minutes to finish so I'm frustrated with myself for not finishing
+
Front Plank, 3 x 30 sec, 30 sec rest **focus on tight hollow position done
Wednesday Monday
45 min
Run 800m
3 Wall Walks + 25 sec HS Hold
10 Kip Swings from bar
25 Double Unders
7 Toes to Bar
5 Burpees
7 Box Jumps
2 rounds + run total
didn't measure run, just ran for 5-6 minutes. I did this probably slower than normal, but I was trying to focus on really trying to do the movements correctly vs just going fast. Plus it was before 4am, I wasn't exactly moving very fast, haha.
Friday Thursday
A. Sumo Deadlift @ 4010, 3 x 10, rest 90 sec **35# KB’s I don't have 2 KBs so I did 25#/hand
B. Single Leg KB RDL @ 3010, 3 x 10/leg, rest 30 sec b/w legs (hold KB on opposite hand from foot on ground) done 35# KB
C. Single Arm DB Press @ 3030, 3 x 12/arm, rest 30 sec b/w arms 10#/hand
D. Negative Pull Up @ 41A0, 3 x 3, rest 90 sec **add weight if possible done, used band, no weight added
+
5 min AMRAP
3 Pull Ups
7 Push Ups @ 3030
3+3; tough, used band for pull ups, arms wanted to give out by about 6 push ups
3+3; tough, used band for pull ups, arms wanted to give out by about 6 push ups
+
7 min AMRAP
10 Wallball
10 Burpees
3+14
+
Hollow Hold, 10 sec on, 20 sec off x 8+
Done, I did staggered stance for these too and so much more doable! I actually get really close to an actual hollow hold just by doing staggered... Why does that help so much? I mean I still shake and it's tough, but I can actually make my body do that!
Well, I thought we were going to leave to go out of town for a long weekend so I ended up shoving all these workouts into the beginning of the week/before work most days only to cancel our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment