Monday, May 4, 2015

May 3-9

Day 1 monday
Run 400m
rest 2 min
x 8
Done.

Day 2 Tuesday 
A. RFE Split Squat @ 3030, 8/leg x 3, rest as needed **add weight if possible
Done, BW first round then 15# DB
B1. DB Bench Press @ 3030, 10 reps x 3, rest 30 sec
15#
B2. Death March, 20 steps x 3, rest 2 min
10# DB/hand; definitely was harder going down on my left. The first round I just had to go slow, the second round was easier but I could still tell I was 'guarding myself' as I went down on the left, but by the third round I was about even on both sides. Yay!!
C. Bird Dog @ 11X5, 5/side x 5, rest as needed
Done.

Day 3 saturday
A. Front Squat w/ 5 sec pause in bottom, build to 1RM
45, 65, see comments below
B1. Gravitron Pull Up, 3 reps x 5, rest 30 sec
45# assistance
B2. DB Press @ 30X0, 8 reps x 5, rest 90 sec
15# DB/hand
C. Half Kneeling Paloff Press @ 3030, 10/side x 5, rest as needed
10#

**i did section B first because someone was on the squat rack. I could feel my back during the squats and it made me nervous. Then I started wondering about my form, so I stopped increasing weight. I didn't have anyone with me in the gym this morning but next time I do I'm going to get someone to video my feet placement. Also, I have no idea if I did C correctly, I think I did, and if I did that was VERY HARD. I have absolutely NO strength when it comes to holding things straight out in front of me. Also FYI, I was going to do some sit ups since I missed that WOD last week. Yeah, I can't lift myself up like that, left back is too weak. Pretty disappointing. I definitely thought my back was getting better. I guess I just haven't used it lately. Atleast it isn't spasming!!

Day 4 Friday morning
Run 10 min easy pace
+
stretch and mobility work
Done

Day 5 Friday night
5k for time; 29:16 yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment