Monday, May 18, 2015

May 17-23

W2- 
Monday monday am
A1. DB Bench Press @ 33X1, 8-10 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
15#DB/hand (oh shoot I was just reading this a realized I did DB push press. And you know what, I did push press last week too. Oops!!!)
A2. Lat Pull Down, 5 sec up, 8-10 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
55#
B1. Seated DB OH Tricep Extension @ 30X1, 8-10 reps x 3, rest 60 sec **single DB preferred
15#DB
B2. Seated Cable Row @ 30X1, 8-10 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
55#
C1. Russian Twist, 25/side x 3, rest 30 sec
Done; did sets 1 and 3 straight through, had a few second pause during set 2 after rep 20
C2. Arch Body, 40 sec hold x 3, rest 30 sec
Done

Tuesday tuesdsy
A. Fire Hydrants, 15/leg x 2, rest 20 sec
Done
B. Leg Extensions, 15/leg x 2, rest 20 sec
Done
C1. Sumo Dead Lift @ 40X1, 5 reps x 5, rest 45 sec *focus on squeezing butt at top **should be able to go fairly heavy on this.  Video if unsure
Done. 95#, Matthew watched me. I just felt like I was scraping my shins with the bar but I guess that's normal to be that close to the bar. Anyway, awkward position but I did it.
C2. DB Reverse Lunge, 6-8/leg x 5, rest 45 sec
15# DB/hand
C3. 45 degree Back Extensions @ 30X2, 12-15 x 5, rest 45 sec **add weight across chest if possible
Done, added 10# 
D. Bird Dog @ 11X5, 10/side x 3, rest as needed
Done 

Wednesday monday pm
30 min easy run
2.82 miles; 10:39 average pace
10:30, 10:48, 8:43

Thursday Friday 
A1. DB Push Press @ 30X3, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
15#DB/hand
A2. Assisted Pull Up @ 30X1, 6-8 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
55#, I was ok for the first 3 reps, but those last 3 reps were really hard. Tough tempo
B1. OH Cable Tricep Extension @ 30X1, 12-15 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
25#
B2. Lying DB Reverse Flys @ 30X1, 12-15 reps x 3, rest 60 sec **this is supposed to be difficult.  Don’t expect to be the weight very heavy
7.5#/hand
C. Front Plank, 50 sec x 3, rest 60 sec **raise 1 foot for 5 sec at a time alternating
Done.
D. Side Lying Crab Shell @ 11X3, 8-10/leg x 3, rest as needed
Done.

I was VERY tired during this workout. I'm lacking sleep and it's showing. 

Friday Saturday 
A. Lying Glute Bridge, 25 reps x 3, rest as needed *2 sec pause at the top
Done. 
B. Russian KB or DB Swings, 25 reps x 3, rest 60 sec
35#
C. 150’ Walking Lunges x 3, rest 90-120 sec
Done. Matthew told me after the first set I wasn't going near far enough so I doubled it for the last 2 sets. About 28-30 steps
D. Back Extensions, 75 accumulated for time:  3:15; only went about a 60-70 degree angle down per Matthew haha; was it suppose to be 90 degrees?

No comments:

Post a Comment