Day 1 Sunday
20 min AMRAP
Front Squats @ 65# 41 or 42 total
Pull Ups @ 50# assistance 34 total
**Goal is 55+ on each
I didn't start off doing a set of 10, mistake. Plus I think my body knows it's Sunday, a day I don't usually ever workout on.. Or maybe that's my mind.
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min AMRAP
Front Rack Lunges w/ 45# 55 total
Tricep Press downs *Add 5-10#’s 35#, 40 total (did less per set (8), and didn't get to finish this out with the same number of rounds)
Day 2
Sprint 200m, rest 2 min x 8
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min AMRAP
Front Rack Lunges w/ 45# 55 total
Tricep Press downs *Add 5-10#’s 35#, 40 total (did less per set (8), and didn't get to finish this out with the same number of rounds)
Day 2
Sprint 200m, rest 2 min x 8
Didn't time these, but thinking 50-55 seconds
+
Run 800m, rest 3 min x 5
+
Run 800m, rest 3 min x 5
5:12, 5:17, 5:20, 5:05, 4:10
**had friends in town that ran with me so didn't focus on speed but just doing it and having fun!
Day 3 Wednesday
20 min AMRAP
Dead lift @ 135# 42 total
CG Bench Press @ 75# 42 total
**beat last weeks
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min
Wtd Step Ups, 30# 70 total
Bicep Curls, 25#/hand 35 total
Day 4
15 min AMRAP
10 Box Jump Overs, 20”
5 Burpees
10 Light DB or KB Swings
5 Double Unders
+
28 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:32
x 4
Day 5 Tuesday
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
x 5
Day 3 Wednesday
20 min AMRAP
Dead lift @ 135# 42 total
CG Bench Press @ 75# 42 total
**beat last weeks
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min
Wtd Step Ups, 30# 70 total
Bicep Curls, 25#/hand 35 total
Day 4
15 min AMRAP
10 Box Jump Overs, 20”
5 Burpees
10 Light DB or KB Swings
5 Double Unders
+
28 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:32
x 4
Day 5 Tuesday
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
x 5
10:22, 10:10, 9:55, 10:16, 9:56
**All sub 10:30
**All sub 10:30
I'm still surprised at my times. This was very tough and I would not have been able to do 6 miles. Each mile, it took all I had to run it sub 10:30. I'm so OCD that I can't pace myself at like 10:25 because I think 'what if I slow down' so I end up wanting my pace to be under 10:20 'just in case' and boy that's tough. But my watch told me mile 3 was a new record for fastest mile! And I chose to run a hilly route again (trying to get ready for Nashville), and it was 100% humitity when we started and misting raining by the time we finished. And mile 4 was into the wind! So I call successful run. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment