Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14-20

W3 of 4
Day 1 Monday 
20 min AMRAP
Front Squats @ 65# 50 total
Pull Ups @ 50# assistance 51 total
**Goal is 50+ on each
I knew the only way I'd get 50+ is to start out doing 10 each. And even at that I barely got in 50. I did 10 the first round then sets of 5.
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min AMRAP
Front Rack Lunges w/ 45# 70 total
Tricep Press downs *Add 5-10#’s 
30#, 60 total... Didn't make it to finish this out with 70 reps in time

Day 2 Friday 
Sprint 200m, rest 2 min x 7
53, 49, 49, 48, 48, 47, 47
+
Run 800m, rest 3 min x 5
4:52, 4:30, 4:51, 4:33, 4:21
***holy smokes, I'm not sure where those times came from!! Just feeling it I guess... Definitely pushed myself hard today. Surprise, surprise... Your training is working!! Congrats! 

Day 3 Thursday 
20 min AMRAP
Dead lift @ 135# 26 total
CG Bench Press @ 75# 26 total
**pretty heavy, was only doing 2 of each at a time. Crazy how much 10# makes a difference!
+
rest about 5 min
+
10 min 
Wtd Step Ups, 30# 80 total
Bicep Curls, 25#/hand 40 total

Day 4 Saturday 
15 min AMRAP
50 Jump Ropes
5 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
10 Rows (5/side) 
6+53
+
25 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:35
x 4
Done.

Day 5 Wednesday 
Run 1 mile
rest 4 min
x 5   
10:16, 10:26, 10:38, 10:43, 10:23
**All sub 11 
***ran in a different area today...the only place in town with some hills. The country club. So this run was really tougher than usual...hills and sub 11! Goal met!

No comments:

Post a Comment