Day 1 Monday
A1. Front Squat @ 16X,10 , build to a 1RM
65, 75, 85, 95; I was kind of wobbly coming up from the 95# so I didn't go any higher although I think on another day I could have gotten 105#
A2.. Chin Over Bar Hold, Max hold (7 sec minimum) after each set of FSQ
A2.. Chin Over Bar Hold, Max hold (7 sec minimum) after each set of FSQ
Done. Felt much more stable this week than I did last week.
+
15 min AMRAP
5 DB Hang Squat Cleans, 20#/hand
5 DB Push Press 20#/hand
5 Box Jumps, 20” onto a bench
20 sec Hollow Hold
+
15 min AMRAP
5 DB Hang Squat Cleans, 20#/hand
5 DB Push Press 20#/hand
5 Box Jumps, 20” onto a bench
20 sec Hollow Hold
Done.
+
Row 10 min easy
+
Row 10 min easy
10 minutes elliptical; 1 mile. Don't have a rower.
Day 2 Tuesday
Run 3 miles
rest 3 min
Day 2 Tuesday
Run 3 miles
rest 3 min
34 something
Run 1 miles x 2
rest 3 min
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 3
**goal is consistency
What a comedy of errors today. Told a friend I'd meet her to run at 1pm when usually I go first thing in the morning. Then her child got sick at school and she had to back out. Then I ate GF oats for breakfast which I never do and got wayyy too full. Then felt like throwing up while running. And it was 70 degrees and I have been running in like 50 degree weather. Anyway, bad run. So I only did 3 miles. And had to walk more than I would like to admit. I should have just taken a rest day today because I didn't have anything to do today and I was trying to recover and relax from moving.
Run 1 miles x 2
rest 3 min
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 3
**goal is consistency
What a comedy of errors today. Told a friend I'd meet her to run at 1pm when usually I go first thing in the morning. Then her child got sick at school and she had to back out. Then I ate GF oats for breakfast which I never do and got wayyy too full. Then felt like throwing up while running. And it was 70 degrees and I have been running in like 50 degree weather. Anyway, bad run. So I only did 3 miles. And had to walk more than I would like to admit. I should have just taken a rest day today because I didn't have anything to do today and I was trying to recover and relax from moving.
Day 3 Wednesday
A1. Bench Press @ 32X3, build to a 4RM
65, 75, 85, 95
A2. Lying DB Bench Rows @ 30X5, 8 reps after each set of bench
A2. Lying DB Bench Rows @ 30X5, 8 reps after each set of bench
20#/hand
**no more that 15 min on part A
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
**no more that 15 min on part A
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 12 reps, rest 20 sec
15#/hand
B2. Tricep Cable Press Downs, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B2. Tricep Cable Press Downs, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
25#
B3. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
B3. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 15 reps, rest 20 sec
15#
B4. Front Step Ups @ 30X0, 5 x 8/leg, rest 20 sec
B4. Front Step Ups @ 30X0, 5 x 8/leg, rest 20 sec
Held a 15# weight in goblet position, stepped onto a bench. Wasn't exactly sure what you wanted here?
B5. Wtd Glute Bridge w/ Shoulders on Bench @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 20 sec
B5. Wtd Glute Bridge w/ Shoulders on Bench @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 20 sec
95#
+
Heavy Side Bends, 8/side x 5, no rest
+
Heavy Side Bends, 8/side x 5, no rest
40# first set then 35# for the rest
Day 4 Friday
A. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 3 tough reps/min for 10 min **note weight sustained
Day 4 Friday
A. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 3 tough reps/min for 10 min **note weight sustained
35# first round then moved to 45#
B. Back Squat @ 30X1, 2 reps @ 78% 1RM/min for 10 min **note weight and difficulty
B. Back Squat @ 30X1, 2 reps @ 78% 1RM/min for 10 min **note weight and difficulty
Didn't do, felt a catch in my back. Did just the bar to try it out but decided I didn't want to strain my back with my run tomorrow
+
Air Dyne Sprints
15 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:15 x 4 sets
+
Air Dyne Sprints
15 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:15 x 4 sets
Done.
+
3 min run
3 min rest
x 3 (back off b/c of 10k saturday)
+
3 min run
3 min rest
x 3 (back off b/c of 10k saturday)
Done.
Day 5
Run 10k
Day 5
Run 10k
67 minutes, 10:50 pace; relatively hilly course too!
**ok official time was 1hr 46min 49sec
No comments:
Post a Comment