Day 1 Friday
A1. Front Squat @ 13X5 , build to a 1RM
65, 85, 95
A2.. Chin Over Bar Hold, Max hold (10 sec minimum) after each set of FSQ
A2.. Chin Over Bar Hold, Max hold (10 sec minimum) after each set of FSQ
Done
+
15 min AMRAP
5 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
5 DB Thrusters, 25#/hand
5 Inverted Bar Rows
+
15 min AMRAP
5 Burpee Box Jumps, 20”
5 DB Thrusters, 25#/hand
5 Inverted Bar Rows
Done. Heavy thrusters. Ouch. I lost count but I think 6 or 7+4
+
Row 10 min easy
+
Row 10 min easy
No rower. Elliptical 10 minutes.
Day 2 Monday
Run 3 miles
rest 3 min
Day 2 Monday
Run 3 miles
rest 3 min
31:25
Run 1 miles x 1
rest 3 min
Run 1 miles x 1
rest 3 min
10:21
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 6
+
Run 800m
rest 2 min
x 6
5:11, 5:11, 5:11, 5:07, 5:01, 4:48
**goal is consistency
**goal is consistency
**all on treadmill
Day 3 Thursday
A1. Bench Press @ 32X3, build to a 2RM
Day 3 Thursday
A1. Bench Press @ 32X3, build to a 2RM
65, 85, 95
A2. Lying DB Bench Rows @ 30X5, 6 reps after each set of bench
A2. Lying DB Bench Rows @ 30X5, 6 reps after each set of bench
20# DB/hand
**no more that 15 min on part A
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 8 reps, rest 20 sec
**no more that 15 min on part A
B1. Lying Tricep Extensions @ 30X1, 5 x 8 reps, rest 20 sec
15#, then 20# DB/hand for the rest
B2. Tricep Cable Press Downs, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
B2. Tricep Cable Press Downs, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
25, 30, 35, 30, 30
B3. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
B3. Curls @ 3030, 5 x 10 reps, rest 20 sec
20#/hand
B4. Front Rack Step Ups @ 30X0, 5 x 5/leg, rest 20 sec
B4. Front Rack Step Ups @ 30X0, 5 x 5/leg, rest 20 sec
30# DB
B5. Wtd Glute Bridge w/ Shoulders on Bench @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 20 sec
B5. Wtd Glute Bridge w/ Shoulders on Bench @ 30X3, 5 x 5, rest 20 sec
95#
+
Heavy Side Bends, 10/side x 5, no rest
+
Heavy Side Bends, 10/side x 5, no rest
30#
Day 4- Tuesday
A. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 tough reps/min for 6 min **same weight as last week
Day 4- Tuesday
A. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 tough reps/min for 6 min **same weight as last week
45#, did the first 2 sets unbroken, 3rd set got 4 in a row, 4th set got 3 in a row then 1 at a time, 4th set got 2 in a row then 1 at a time, and 5th set was 1 at a time and it took the whole minute. Towards the end I sometimes I couldn't pull myself all the way up
B. Back Squat @ 30X1, 3 reps @ 85% 1RM/min for 6 min **note weight and difficulty
B. Back Squat @ 30X1, 3 reps @ 85% 1RM/min for 6 min **note weight and difficulty
105# two reps for 10 minutes. This isn't 80% but I couldn't go any higher whether mental or not I'm not sure. I was worried I would drop this but I actually did ok, legs started shaking towards the end. I couldn't do this at the end of a week.
+
Air Dyne Sprints
20 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:10 x 4 sets
+
Air Dyne Sprints
20 sec MAX EFFORT, rest 2:10 x 4 sets
Done.
+
3 min run
2 min rest
x 6
+
3 min run
2 min rest
x 6
Done. X4, ran out of time.
Day 5 Thursday
Run 3.1 miles
Day 5 Thursday
Run 3.1 miles
34 something minutes. When I first started out, I was cramping in my upper abdomen area, very weird. Couldn't breath deep so I walked for a minute or 2 then started running again and I was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment