Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 13-19

W7
D1- Friday 
A1. DB Thrusters @ 4010, 5 x 5 reps, rest 30 sec **yes, tempo on thrusters 10#/hand
A2. Burpees AFAP, 5 x 6, rest 30 sec done
A3. Negative Only Pull Up, 5 x 4 reps @ 5 sec negative, rest 30 sec done. This hurts my grip.. I feel like my grip should be up the par for these by now. Any way to strengthen the hands? I dont have any rips and my callases are hard so I have no idea why this 'hurts'
A4. Archer Ring Rows @ 10X0, 5 x 8 alternating (4/side), rest 30 sec done
A5. DB Arnold Press, 5 x 8, rest 30 sec done 10#/hand
+
10 min AMRAP 3+30
15 Wallball
12 KB Swings
9 Box Jumps

D2 Saturday 
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
Bike done
1 min Bike
1 min Run
x 3 rounds- 70, 80, 90% efforts, not speeds on bike
+
5 sets done
10 Goblet Squats @ 4040  25#
Bike 2 min @ 95W
rest 90 sec
+
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top 

D3 Wednesday 
A. Scap Circles hanging from bar, 3 x 5/direction, rest as needed done
B. 90/90 Hold on Pull Up bar- 5 x 8 sec **focus on using more arms, less legs done, actually tried doing this with just a band for assistance and I kind of can. I spread my knees instead of holding them together but other than that I was able to. Makes me feel weak in my back
C1. DB Chinese Row heavy, 4 x 6-8/arm **heavy, rest as needed 25#
C2. DB Russian Step Ups, 4 x 8/leg, rest 30 sec b/w legs **use 15” box + put something 2” of so on top. Done 25#
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
10 Burpees
15 Double Unders
+
rest 4 min
+
3 sets, rest 1 min b/w sets done
Run 400m
20 Alt DB Snatch, 25#
10 Wallball


Day4 Saturday 
For time:
Version of CF Open WOD, will update when they announce (may have to remind me)   
I did in 13 minutes:
55 deadlift 25#DB/hand
55 wallball 10#
15 cal air dyne 2:07, I wasn't sure what was comparable to the row 
55 HR push ups I got 9 before time

No comments:

Post a Comment