Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 22-28

W2
D1- Tuesday 
A1. Lateral DB Step Overs, 4 x 8/leg, rest 30 sec **hold DB’s by side 15#/hand
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 31X1, 4 x 4-5, rest 30 sec 55# assistance 
+
5 sets for reps lost track but I'd guess 250-300?
20 sec Mountain Climbers
10 sec rest
20 sec Tuck Ups
10 sec rest
20 sec Box Jumps
10 sec rest
20 sec Burpees
10 sec rest
20 sec Walking Lunges
10 sec rest
20 sec DB Hang Power Clean to Overhead 15#/hand
10 sec rest

D2 Thursday 
10-15 min jog/dynamic warm up
+
7 x 
Run 90 sec walk briskly
Run 90 sec run higher effort
Started itching after 2 rounds, forced myself into 5 rounds total and it was terrible as far as itching haha but I figure the only way to get past it is to push myself. I was crying and clawing myself at the end. Ahh. And PS my brother whose a marine told me this weekend that the same thing happens to him!  

+ done
30 min mobility- focus on thoracic mobility and hip flexors
**use below as guide
OH Extension over foam roller holding 5# plate, 3 x 60 sec, rest as needed
Kneeling Thoracic Rotations, 3 x 15/side, rest as needed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCEKBGRhSBQ
Couch Stretch, 2 min/side
Lying on Bench Reverse Fly’s w/o weight, 2 x 12-15 w/ 2 sec pause at top 

D3 Saturday 
A. Banded X Walks, 2 x 15 each direction
B. Single Arm DB Elbowing Row @ 4020, 3 x 12/side 12.5#
+
5 sets for reps done 
1 min Alt DB Snatch, 10#
1 min Side Plank (30 sec/side)
1 min Air Squats
1 min Renegade Rows w/ Push Up b/w each 7.5# plates (did this at home and this is what I had available) 
1 min rest

Day4 Saturday also 
8 sets for times; 18 minutes
Run 200m
12 Burpees
20 sec Hollow Hold
rest 30 sec  
I adjusted this since I did day 3 and 4 back to back. I did 6 rounds, 200m run, 6 burpees, 20 hollow hold, 30 sec rest 

No comments:

Post a Comment