Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12-18

W7
Day 1 monday 
A1. Front Squat @ 21X0, build to 1RM
65, 75, 85, 95 ran out of time again
A2. Negative Only Pull Ups @ 50A1, 5 x 3 reps, rest 60 sec
25-35# assistance
B1. Front Rack Lunge, 5 x 4/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs
Bar
B2. Barbell Press @ 30X3, 5 x 6-8 reps, rest 2 min
Bar; more a push press 
**had to do section A first due to squat rack availability 

Day 2 I chose sleep over this 2 different days 
3 sets @ high effort
10 DB Thrusters, 15#/hand
90 sec Bike
rest 90 sec b/w sets
+
3 sets @ high effort
10 Burpees
Row 90 sec
rest 90 sec b/w sets
+
Bike 20 sec ALL OUT, rest 2 min x 3

Day 3 Thursday 
Run 12 miles for time: I don't even want to talk about this. I'm still not over it. Was NOT what I needed for a confidence booster. 

Day 4 Tuesday
20 min easy Bike
4.04 miles
+
20 min easy run
1.88 miles

Day 5 friday 
A. Back Squat @ 30X0, build to moderate tough set of 5
45, 65, 75
B. Bench Press @ 30X0, build to 5RM
45, 55, 65, 75
C. Squat Jumps, 10 reps x 5, rest 90 sec
Done
+
10 Burpees AFAP, rest 90 sec x 4 
Done

***exhausted this week. Period. Nothing else to it. Can't train hard and kill yourself at work too. Resting next week in time for the half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment