W Transition
Day 1 Monday
A1. Front Squat @ 17X7, build to 5RM
45, 55, 65, 75
A2. Gravitron Pull Ups @ 30X3, 5 x 5 reps, rest 60 sec 60# assistance
B1. DB Reverse Lunge off 2" block (25# bumper), 5 x 5/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs 15#DB/hand
B2. Standing Over Head Cable Tricep Extensions, 5 x 12-15, rest 30 sec 30#
B3. Front Plank, 5 x 60 sec accumulated, rest 45 sec done.
**ended up having to do section B first due to equipment availability. I definitely think that made section A harder! Only got in 4 rounds on A due to time, although I'm 95% sure I was maxed out!!
Day 2 Sunday
Run 20 min easy *no stopping to walk
1.84 miles
+
60 sec Run @ high effort
30 sec rest/walk
x 15
1.92 miles total
Day 3 Thursday
A1. DB Step Ups on 20" Box, 3 x 5/leg, rest 20 sec b/w legs
20#/hand for the first round, then dropped back to 15#/hand
A2. Single Arm Row @ 30X3, 3 x 8/arm, rest 20 sec b/w arms
25# DB
B1. Good Mornings @ 2010, 3 x 12-15 reps, rest 30 sec
Bar for the first round then body weight related to back
B2. Inverted Bar Rows, 4 x 10, rest 30 sec
Done.
B3. Push Ups, 4 x 8-10, rest 30 sec **elevate hands on a surface to where you can do them from your feet
Done.
B4. Side Plank, 4 x max hold/side, zero rest b/w sides, 30 sec after both
Done. 30sec ish the first round then 40 sec ish the second/third rounds then 45 sec for the last round
Day 4 Friday
For time: 9 minutes
300 Jump ropes forgot my jump rope when we left home so I just pretended
50 Air Squats
40 Sit Ups
30 Push Ups
+
40 sec Air Dyne ALL OUT
rest 2:20
x 3
Didn't do since I wasn't at home, but added a 25 minute walk in. Might do this once I get home Sunday
Day 5 Wednesday
Run 75 minutes
6.03 miles; 12:27 average pace
**ran at 4:45am the morning after working 2 days in a row. Body is tired but needed to get this run in before I left town. We ended up having to go so early to miss the snow too.
No comments:
Post a Comment