Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 18-29

Monday
@CrossFit
A1. Front Squat @ 30X1- 4 x 6 reps; rest 30 sec
75, 85, 95, 105x3, dropped it in the bottom of rep 4. Picked back up and did 3 more
A2. Pull Ups @ 30X1- 4 x 6 reps; rest 2 min
These were touch and go. I can't seem to string them together but can touch and go for 5-6 reps 
B1. Front Rack Lunge- 3 x 8/leg; rest 15 sec
Ouch. 45, 50, 55. None unbroken but because of cardio not because of heavy. Although to be honest I didn't want to add any more weight haha
B2. Push Ups- 3 x 8 reps; rest 15 sec
Tried to do like hand release push ups without the hand release, where my entire body touches the ground... Not sure if that's a good idea or not
B3. Row 60 sec Hard; rest 3 min
Tried for 250m, never got it, was between 220-240
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
30 seconds, 10 sec rest, 30 sec, 10 rest, 30 sec, 10 rest, 10 sec, 5 rest, 10 sec, 10 rest, 10 sec

Tuesday
@CrossFit
A.M. - done in PM
5 sets of:
60 sec Jump Rope
60 sec Bear Crawl
60 sec Bike
60 sec Sit Ups
60 sec Run
I like this. And I prefer sit ups to planks. High five! 

@ATC
P.M. - done in AM
A1. Dead Lift @ 30X1- 5 x 6 reps; rest 20 sec
95, 105, 115, 125, 135
A2. Bar Assisted Dips @ 30X1- 5 x 8 reps; rest 20 sec
Used assisted machine with 70# of assistance, probably could have used less but not sure for 8 reps
A3. Russian KB Swing- 5 x 10 reps; rest 20 sec
55# DB
A4. DB Push Press @ 20X1- 5 x 12 reps; rest 3 min
Ouch, this hurt the worst. 25# dumbbells, not unbroken
B. Side Plank- 3 x 30 sec; no rest
Was this suppose to be 3/side so like 3 minutes total or just 3 side planks? I was confused but I wasn't too great at these with no rest anyways haha

Wednesday
@CrossFit
Bike- 30 sec ALL OUT; rest 2:30 x 5
+
5 sets of:
Jump Rope 60 sec
rest 60 sec
Row 60 sec
rest 60 sec
Sore this morning so it felt good to move. Good workout. 

Thursday
@ATC
A1. Back Squat @ 13X1- 4 x 5 reps; rest 30 sec (full depth knees out chest up)
85, 95, 95, 105. I know it looks crazy that I did the same weight on BS that I did on FS, but holding it for 3 secs in the bottom of the squat is NOT my strong point. By the 2nd set at 95 I really tried to stop and focus more on tempo, although I'm not sure I ever made it.
A2. Pull Ups (kipping if possible)- 4 x 6 reps; rest 2 min (if not kipping do sets of 6 on assistance machine)
6 on assisted pull up machine. 60# of assistance, 65, 70, 65. I kept trying to kip so I was thinking I needed to add more weight but really I think I just needed to focus on form more and I could do it
B1. DB Step Ups- 3 x 8/leg; rest 30 sec
20 DBs, 25, 30 (broken)
B2. Dips on Bench, legs straight out- 3 x 10; rest 2 min
I was actually better at these than I thought I would be. It's been over a year since I tried these and back then I could barely dip. Yay.
+
Bike 15 min @ steady aerobic pace
Done!

Friday-
@ATC
A1. Split Clean- 4 x 5 reps; rest 60 sec (not tng)
95#, felt heavy which is weird. Can't drop so was scared to go heavier although I did want to do 105
A2. Push Ups- 4 x 6 reps; rest 2 min
Good! 6 reps is about my max in a row.
+
5 rounds for time:
20 Double Unders
10 Burpees
5 OHS, 45lbs
7 Box Jumps, 20" (used bench)
Can't even explain how hard this was. I'm pretty sure the whole gym knew I was struggling. But I also had some 'wow, I couldn't do that' comments which is what kept me going. 27:03

Week 2
Monday
@ATC
A1. Dead Lift @ 30X1- 4 x 5 reps; rest 30 sec 
115, 125, 135, 155
A2. Ring Push Ups @ 30X1- 4 x 8 reps; rest 2 min
No rings here so just regular push ups 
B1. Back Extensions holding DB on back of neck- 3 x 10; rest 15 sec 
10#; how does back of neck not injure you when the weight gets heavier?
B2. Burpees- 3 x 7 reps; rest 15 sec 
👍
B3. 60 sec High Knee Jump Rope; rest 3 min
👍 harder than it sounds
C. FLR- 2 min accumulated
3:20 total so 1:20 in breaks 

**Didn't work out the rest of the week.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment